FGM and Islam

<< < (2/11) > >>

Shahid Raza:
If it's a good Hadith then it's sahih, if it's a bad Hadith then it's not...  :whistling:

Iraqi Atheist:
Sahih in this context means book.

mufa9a:

3an abi huraira, 3an malik 3an ibn khaldoun: the prophet met with a woman in medina who was performing both male and female circumcision , the prophet asked to observe the process of excision of the clitiros prepuce . and when it was over , He touched the 4 year old's clitoris and said" My aisha looks much better down there"  

sahih Mandil .
this CLEARLY indicates his disapproval or shall i say distaste.

seriously , theres one which implies he didn't object it but advised caution . which is a weak hadith . as follows:

A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina [Madîna]. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: 'Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.'–Sunan Abu Dawûd, Book 41, #5251.

UGH  shahid beat me to it !!

the compiler is Abu Dawud, he  classified it himself as a weak hadith .

Cheetah:
I don't know much about this, but isn't there a part in the Qur'an which talks about when you have to make wudu, stipulating that after sexual contact, "when the circumcised part meets the circumcised part", wudu is necessary before prayer.  That would surely imply that female circumcision was acceptable, although not necessarily mandatory, in Islam.

Mount A Bison:
Didn't I post a video about this some time ago? Will have to dig it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page