Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: More Pakistani Teens Choosing Gay and Lesbian Sex

(Read 9806 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • More Pakistani Teens Choosing Gay and Lesbian Sex
     OP - January 15, 2011, 06:45 PM

A trend toward gay and lesbian sex in Pakistani society is rapidly emerging among teenage boys and girls.

In Pakistan's so-called Islamic society, it is a great transgression even to discuss homosexuality, yet youths have been heading toward a sexual mutiny for a decade and a half.

http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/world-mainmenu-26/asia-mainmenu-33/5883-more-pakistani-teens-choosing-gay-and-lesbian-sex

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Re: More Pakistani Teens Choosing Gay and Lesbian Sex
     Reply #1 - January 15, 2011, 07:26 PM

The consequence of sexual repression, IMO. But total sexual freedom is the other extreme and when people are not able to handle the freedom the consequences can be equally disasterous.
    Alas! man keeps failing to achieve the golden mean in this popular sport !
    But repression and 'perversion' go hand in hand.
    I feel some homosexuals are born and are 'naturals' but many are created by repressive environments.

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #2 - January 15, 2011, 07:33 PM

this doesn't surprise me.

I've seen/experienced elements of this lol.

it is, however, intriguing.

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #3 - January 15, 2011, 07:37 PM

@Hypo

By which gay man were you anally raped? It would account for your puritanism. Speak not evil of perversion. I like a bit of gay sex every blue moon to shake things up. To dip my long sausage in a guy's butt is bliss. If you don't apologise for your imbecility I'm gonna stretch the diameter of your anus to the utmost limits of endurance. Apologise to my gaylords please.

@Islame

Thanks for sharing. Do you recommend I go to Lahore for some guy love?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pamgat1Wro
     Reply #4 - January 15, 2011, 07:47 PM

Forgive me if I don't find the official news organ of the John Birch Society to be a reliable source.

fuck you
     Reply #5 - January 15, 2011, 07:54 PM

This is pro-religious/political right-wing propaganda. Look at whose website it is, look at the wording of the article. There are lots of LGBT people in Pakistan, but this article almost completely misrepresents their situation, and makes it seem like it's all just an aberration due to "western" influence.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #6 - January 15, 2011, 08:01 PM

If you live in segregated societies or institutions with little or no chance to get laid, this tends to happen.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #7 - January 15, 2011, 08:05 PM

Cheesy Cheesy MAB I was anticipating that! Didn't you notice the quotes around perversion.?
    Anyway I was trying avoid judgments here, and was trying to point out that many of these 'perversions' were probably due to puritanical attitudes
     to straight sex[that's my genre!].
    Of course as I subscribe to the 'Live and Let Live' philosophy I have no objection to people going the anal route for their pleasure, provided they don't make my anus the object of their desires! Lmao

Whatever offense was caused to your humongously long sausage was purely unintentional.
    May it do justice to itself by undertaking many plumbing adventures down the glory hole located between big plump posterior cheeks of your lucky lovers!
    I apologize for daring to judge the sanity of a great lover! Embarrassed

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #8 - January 15, 2011, 08:05 PM

This is pro-religious/political right-wing propaganda. Look at whose website it is, look at the wording of the article. There are lots of LGBT people in Pakistan, but this article almost completely misrepresents their situation, and makes it seem like it's all just an aberration due to "western" influence.

Yup. It's most definitely written with an anti-gay slant.

fuck you
     Reply #9 - January 15, 2011, 08:13 PM

And you were having a go at me for posting Al Jazeera English articles?  Cheesy
     Reply #10 - January 15, 2011, 08:17 PM

I guess "The New American" website's editors haven't ever asked themselves when they chose to be straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S14VRjVDPcs

Roll Eyes

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #11 - January 15, 2011, 09:12 PM

...The number of lesbians in Pakistan has increased at an alarming rate owing to the increasing percentage of females in Pakistan....

Oh dear, what will we do if it continues  Run for the hills

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #12 - January 15, 2011, 09:27 PM

OK, I just responded to the headline when I wrote my last post and having scanned the article, you're right. Its a prurient, religionist article.

God is Love.

Reply #13 - January 15, 2011, 09:45 PM

Yeah, that's what's propagandist about it - under the guise of "reporting news", it is bent towards pushing a right-wing Christian/Islamic/American-Right-Wing bias. And it's chock full of misogyny too... quite a heavy focus on "girls gone wild" because their parents send them off to school...
     Over react

Ideologically, Islamic fundoos and American right-wingers have a lot in common, much more than those people on the political left who end up sometimes supporting Islamic fundoos, in order to stick it to the xenophobic-right-wingers of the US. This article is a perfect example of what Islamic fundoos and Xian right wing fundoos have in common - i.e. hatred of women, fear of Teh Gayz, etc.

Reply #14 - January 15, 2011, 09:48 PM

I never got that intense fear of gays.  The more I read right wing crap about it the more I am convinced it is a real phobia.  

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #15 - January 15, 2011, 10:08 PM

This is only from anecdotal evidence, but it seems that homosexuality has always been common in villages in Pakistan. But the funny thing is, the men wouldn't say that they are gay, and are always married or end up getting married to women.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #16 - January 15, 2011, 10:13 PM

And you were having a go at me for posting Al Jazeera English articles?  Cheesy

For news yes e.g. if I was going to post a news article about Israel I would not use Jazeera or Fox News as a source.  Or like DH posting Jihadwatch articles about Muslim treatment of Christians.  Only dumb asses take those articles seriously as a source.

I wouldnt put this article in the new category, it was more of an editorial so I didnt take much notice of the source.  

The article was not focusing on whether homosexuality is good or bad (where it would have been prone to bias) but making a point about it growing in Pakistan.  Ive never heard much about  the gay community in Pakistan and was surprised to hear that its growing.  This was the main point I took from the article as it highlights the present dichotomy between the moderniser & Mo'dernisers in the country.

Still having said that if I knew who they were beforehand & what their agenda was I wouldnt have posted it as I can now see the other bits in the article that are plainly wrong.  My apologies to anyone offended by it.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #17 - January 15, 2011, 10:17 PM

I guess "The New American" website's editors haven't ever asked themselves when they chose to be straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S14VRjVDPcs

Roll Eyes

Great follow up question by the interviewer, must remember that one.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #18 - January 15, 2011, 10:25 PM

No offense taken on my part. Just wanted to highlight the glaring anti-humanist bias in the article itself. I have seen it posted around on Facebook in the last few days too.

I personally know of more than a few LGBT people in Pakistan - they just can't be open because it's a fuckin crime to be gay there. No problems with polygyny, marrying girls to the Quran, beating wives, raping women, though. They just have a problem with consensual adults doing what they want with each other.

This is only from anecdotal evidence, but it seems that homosexuality has always been common in villages in Pakistan. But the funny thing is, the men wouldn't say that they are gay, and are always married or end up getting married to women.

I've heard this too. And I've heard of many "marriages of convenience" between gay men and gay women.

Reply #19 - January 15, 2011, 10:38 PM

For news yes e.g. if I was going to post a news article about Israel I would not use Jazeera or Fox News as a source.  Or like DH posting Jihadwatch articles about Muslim treatment of Christians.  Only dumb asses take those articles seriously as a source.

I wouldnt put this article in the new category, it was more of an editorial so I didnt take much notice of the source.  

The article was not focusing on whether homosexuality is good or bad (where it would have been prone to bias) but making a point about it growing in Pakistan.  Ive never heard much about  the gay community in Pakistan and was surprised to hear that its growing.  This was the main point I took from the article as it highlights the present dichotomy between the moderniser & Mo'dernisers in the country.

Still having said that if I knew who they were beforehand & what their agenda was I wouldnt have posted it as I can now see the other bits in the article that are plainly wrong.  My apologies to anyone offended by it.

Using an article from a right wing american source about ANYTHING in ANY muslim country is wrong. Its like posting from a jihadist site about the US or something. If you ever wanna hear about gays in the pakistani community, look no further than me  Tongue
     Reply #20 - January 15, 2011, 10:39 PM

Oi Thamina Moti Maaj !! dance You promised me you will not..err...you know what on here !!! You such a Chutaah !!  yes Kutti.

Kaan Phakar !!!  Cheesy
     Reply #21 - January 15, 2011, 10:43 PM

Using an article from a right wing american source about ANYTHING in ANY muslim country is wrong. Its like posting from a jihadist site about the US or something. If you ever wanna hear about gays in the pakistani community, look no further than me  Tongue

what about using right wing pro-Arabian sources about any Jewish state?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #22 - January 15, 2011, 10:44 PM

Oi Thamina Moti Maaj !! dance You promised me you will not..err...you know what on here !!!

Explain?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #23 - January 15, 2011, 10:46 PM

Do you think there is more homosexuality in places like Pakistan where there is a certain amount of opportunistic physical intimacy because relationships between the sexes are so restricted and so is opportunity for straight intimacy?

You see that happening in contexts in the West, the old thing of rum, sodomy and the lash, the navy was synonymous with it, boys boarding school, prison etc etc.

I wonder if that maps onto a wider society. Would be interesting, but difficult to gauge because of the taboo nature of it I suppose.

God is Love.

Reply #24 - January 15, 2011, 10:48 PM

If you ever wanna hear about gays in the pakistani community, look no further than me  Tongue

Err, Ain't you a Guji Muji Indian? Another Choot?  whistling2 Wannabe bollywood actress. Btw, all the best male Indianh actor's are Muslim's.  Wink They Dominate it.
     Reply #25 - January 15, 2011, 10:58 PM

Do you think there is more homosexuality in places like Pakistan where there is a certain amount of opportunistic physical intimacy because relationships between the sexes are so restricted and so is opportunity for straight intimacy?

You see that happening in contexts in the West, the old thing of rum, sodomy and the lash, the navy was synonymous with it, boys boarding school, prison etc etc.

I wonder if that maps onto a wider society. Would be interesting, but difficult to gauge because of the taboo nature of it I suppose.

Yes & No.  I think there is more 'by choice' homosexuality, but less 'natural' homosexuality practised in places like Pakistan.

Of course this reinforces the prejudice in these Islamic countries that all homosexuality is by choice.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #26 - January 15, 2011, 10:59 PM

Explain?

Come on Tut, explain!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #27 - January 15, 2011, 11:10 PM

He called me a fat cow and said I promised him I wouldnt post here.
     Reply #28 - January 15, 2011, 11:11 PM

what about using right wing pro-Arabian sources about any Jewish state?

I usually check AJE before any other news site so I used that. What I post from AJE can be found elsewhere and I'll use other sites next time.
     Reply #29 - January 15, 2011, 11:12 PM

Err, Ain't you a Guji Muji Indian? Another Choot?  whistling2 Wannabe bollywood actress. Btw, all the best male Indianh actor's are Muslim's.  Wink They Dominate it.

Oi Thamina Moti Maaj !! dance You promised me you will not..err...you know what on here !!! You such a Chutaah !!  yes Kutti.

Kaan Phakar !!!  Cheesy

Cursing someone out in a language other than English won't spare you from being banned. In fact, you've reached three strikes (way more, actually, we've been very lenient here). And I'm going to ban you now.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »