Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pakistan's Punjab Governor assassinated

(Read 64446 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Pakistan's Punjab Governor assassinated
     Reply #330 - January 05, 2012, 03:43 AM

So yesterday was Salmaan Taseer’s 1st death anniversary., Hope People don't forget his sacrifice ., There was a  Candlelit vigil to mark  Salmaan Taseer’s 1st death anniversary but there were NO   well known politician that attended  only dozens of civil society activists lit candles in front of National Press Club to pay tribute to the Late Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer here on Wednesday.

...... They were holding placards inscribed with anti-extremism slogans like ‘We stand for peace’, ‘Mullahgardi na manzoor’, ‘Say no to extremism’, ‘Salute to Salmaan Taseer’, ‘A murder of an innocent person is killing of whole community’, ‘Silence is a crime’ and ‘Death penalty to killer’.

The participants of the vigil condemned the killing of Salmaan Taseer and demanded fair trial of the accused involved in the crime. They also condemned the supporters of Mumtaz Qadri and said ‘Mullah-military alliance is not acceptable’.

The noted human rights activists including Marvi Sarmad, Rehana Hashmi and Tahira Abdullah spoke on the occasion. They said the vigil had been organised to show solidarity with all those, who became the victim of religious extremism prevailing largely in the country. They said it was a responsibility of the government to award death sentence to the killer. They also flayed the religious leaders who were promoting extremist values that ultimately result in unfortunate incidents like the murder of Salmaan Taseer.

Marvi Sarmad said Qadri was not only involved in killing of the former Punjab governor but also other people. Islam does not allow the killing of innocent people rather it preaches forgiveness and tolerance, she said, adding, the people need a peaceful Pakistan in accordance with the aspirations of its founder and not religious bigotry and extremism. Marvi also condemned the lawyers who supported and garlanded the killer despite knowing that he killed an innocent man. She also condemned a noted anchor for supporting Qadri and employer of the TV channel for which she is working. She vowed to launch a signature campaign against the channel.

She said that Qadri committed terrorism and Chief Justice of Pakistan should take its notice.

well that comes here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUxy0iijN2s

That is all the news about That great man who was brave enough to come forward to save The Christian lady   and this is Marvi Sarmad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPjDGkDIgg

Lucky that hindu lady is still alive in land of pure and living as hindu..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #331 - January 07, 2012, 03:23 PM

A FOOL .. Conspiracy FOOL writes about Taseer’s real killers  
    Salmaan Taseer was a good Pakistani, a self-made businessman who did not use his politics to create illegal wealth or stash it abroad like most other politicians. ..................

A week before his murder, he accused India of involvement in terrorism in Balochistan and defended Pakistan’s moral support to Kashmiris. The day he died, he was wearing a chain around his neck with Ayat-ul Kursi, one of the most inspirational verses from the Holy Quran.

............. He criticised a law written by legislators and lawyers, but did not question Islam’s death penalty for proven blasphemy. Showing support to a poor Pakistani Christian woman with young children who was not an intentional blasphemer was a humanitarian act, and very Islamic. He certainly was not a blasphemer.

That is all good but here comes the STUPIDITY...

The real problem over the law is between an extremist westernised minority of Pakistanis, who ridicule religion, and between another extremist religious minority, that takes religion to extreme. The extremist westernised minority wants no religion at all and keeps talking about European secularism, which is misplaced in Pakistan. This provokes the religious extremist minority into paranoia and pushes them to extremes, as in the case of the 26-year-old bodyguard who murdered Governor Taseer. Caught between the two extremes are the majority of moderate, peaceful Pakistanis.

You fool It is Islam that Killed Salmaan Taseer., It is fools like you who come with all sorts conspiracy theories that hides the real truth and aids  & support the killers of Salmaan Taseer. DO YOU HAVE GUTS TO SAY ANYTHING THAT BEARDED BABOON??

The US and other western governments make matters worse by openly siding with the extremist westernised minority in Pakistan, provoking reaction. Also, some of the foreign support is self-interested. Some of the foreign governments are using Mr Taseer’s murder and the impassioned debate over the law to revive the falling legitimacy of the war in Afghanistan. Linking our internal debate with a disastrous foreign war is dangerous. ..................
    The writer works for Geo television.Email: aq@paknationalists.com

Yadi..yadi.. ou are fool of nth order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFBEsLJhIf8

You understand very little of these brain washed brain  dead fools..

Reply #332 - January 07, 2012, 03:59 PM

This makes me sad.  sad
    I want Pakistan to make progress. I believe in the potential of the Pakistani people & I have an affinity with them because they are my own but stuff like this does not help Pakistan in any way.

When truth is hurled against falsehood, falsehood perishes, for falsehood by its nature is bound to perish.
     Reply #333 - January 07, 2012, 06:00 PM

What I hear all the time:

"Pakistan is backward because of X, in order for us to move forward and become a modern democracy we have to tackle X"

something explodes in a Pakistani city

"Look how bad Pakistan is, look at Y, look at what Y does to Pakistan, we have to tackle Y"

"The words that oscillate between nonsense and supreme meaning are the oldest and truest." - C.G. Jung
     Reply #334 - January 07, 2012, 08:11 PM

At least a lot of people turned up to the candle light vigil in Pakistan. The one in London didn't go so well, me being one of 8 people.

"I measured the skies, now the shadows I measure,
    Sky-bound was the mind, earth-bound the body rests."
    [Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #335 - January 07, 2012, 08:18 PM

At least a lot of people turned up to the candle light vigil in Pakistan. The one in London didn't go so well, me being one of 8 people.

well there were Not LOT of people .. around 200 or so.. But thank you for going there mchawking ..

mchawking ?? KING?? King Me lord.. I haven't read many your posts.. so greetings and My good wishes to you..

Reply #336 - January 07, 2012, 08:24 PM

If you are interested, I can send you a photo set of the event that happened yesterday, albeit 2 days late of the day of the assassination.

[Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #337 - January 07, 2012, 08:39 PM

If you are interested, I can send you a photo set of the event that happened yesterday, albeit 2 days late of the day of the assassination.

That is OK. such people as Salmaan Taseer should be remembered not only on specific days but all the time..

Please post the picture here in this thread..

with best regards
    yeezevee

Reply #338 - January 07, 2012, 08:41 PM

*gone*

[Kepler's epitaph]
     Reply #339 - January 07, 2012, 11:05 PM

I am so glad to see that picture.. Let us not give up on the Salmaan Taseer's goal of removing those barbaric blasphemy laws in Land of pure.. % become 50 and 50 becomes 100 .. we just have have to remember what he did to that poor Christan lady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvlLpSy4BI

and this man STILL talking double talk.. .. Hope he understands the problems with his game shift the gears with time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32am1gBZ8M

with best wishes
    yeezevee

Reply #340 - January 07, 2012, 11:32 PM

well I am a Pakistani and I can assure you that there is no need to have any hopes from Pakistan... one cant give up on the cause but lets not suffer from delusion. 
     Reply #341 - January 07, 2012, 11:57 PM

well I am a Pakistani and I can assure you that there is no need to have any hopes from Pakistan... one cant give up on the cause but lets not suffer from delusion. 

I don't know., I am an optimist BrownAdder., So do have hopes and great hopes for Pakistan and Afghanistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45urUASHiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03bWDu39Q2w

Reply #342 - January 08, 2012, 12:00 AM

I am hopeful as well.... but you wont see your dreams coming true in your life at least, so I wouldnt waste my hopes and dreams... Pakistan will collapse on its own, the society will disintegrate on its own false proclamations and lies.

I hope youre not emotionally attached to a piece of land
     Reply #343 - January 08, 2012, 02:41 PM

I am hopeful as well.... but you wont see your dreams coming true in your life at least, so I wouldnt waste my hopes and dreams... Pakistan will collapse on its own, the society will disintegrate on its own false proclamations and lies.

I hope youre not emotionally attached to a piece of land

Nope.. No..  I am NOT attached to any land BrownAdder., That land was there for the past billion or so years and it will be there another 10 billion years at least.,  

I am attached to nature and I am attached to Principles and and I am attached to Humanism .

No..No we don't need my life time to change people of Pakistan, I give at the best next 10 years..   and in in my life time I wan to see world with NO BORDERS..  I am an optimist

there are plenty of thoughtful, intelligent smart people in Pakistan and from Pakistan  

I am sure I will prove your above words are wrong Mr. Brown..

Reply #344 - January 08, 2012, 03:01 PM

Speaking of Pakistani, Muraraf did an interview with a Jewish newspaper! Musy is the best leader for Pakistan him and Imran khan should tag team, So Mushy can keep an eye on the beardless Taliban that is Imran Khan.

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/relations-with-israel-could-help-pakistan-says-former-president-musharraf-1.405846
     Reply #345 - January 08, 2012, 05:08 PM

Speaking of Pakistani, Muraraf did an interview with a Jewish newspaper! Musy is the best leader for Pakistan him and Imran khan should tag team, So Mushy can keep an eye on the beardless Taliban that is Imran Khan.

http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/relations-with-israel-could-help-pakistan-says-former-president-musharraf-1.405846

That guy is a closet Jew drinks juice all the time and some times  talks Taliban

Hmm..

Yap cough it out
    Musharraf, who intends to return to Pakistan by the end of this month after seeking the required guarantees from Washington and Riyadh, has a lot of money to spend for his political campaign and his launching as “the best option for Pakistan”.

A source, having a close association with the former dictator, confided to The News that Musharraf has at least seven to ten offshore accounts in Dubai and London containing huge cash in dollars, sterling pounds and dirhams.

In his memoirs - In the Line of Fire - Musharraf admitted that he had come from a really humble background where they did not have enough money but now he pays at least half a million rupees as monthly salary to his personal staff residing inside Pakistan.

According to the source, besides having foreign bank accounts, Musharraf has also made huge saving investments abroad to earn large profits. The source said that in just one Dubai based online trading service — MMA — Musharraf had US$ 1,600,000 (Rs 145 million) last year. Musharraf’s account number, according to the source in this company, is AV77777.

In the Union National Bank, which is an investment bank in Abu Dhabi, Musharraf and his spouse Sehba Musharraf, have a joint account No 4002000304, in which the amount mid last year was almost UAE Dirhams 17,000,000 ( Rs 391 million).

In the same bank- the Union National Bank- the same duo, Mr and Mrs Musharaf have another joint account No 400200315, which is a dollar account. This particular account last year contained US$ 535,325 (Rs 48 million).

In yet another UAE Dirham account in the same financial institution — the Union National Bank — Sehba and Musharraf had almost UAE Dirhams 7,600,000 (Rs 174 million) last year. The account No is 4003006700.

In the fourth account, No 4003006711, in the Union National Bank, the duo had UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million).

In the fifth account, No 4003006722 in the same bank — the Union National Bank — Musharraf and his wife had US$ 8,000,000 (Rs 728 million).

In the sixth account, No 4003006733, Mrs Sehba Musharraf and Mr Pervez Musharraf had UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million) last year.

In the seventh account, No 4003006744, in the same Union National Bank, the duo holds UAE Dirhams 8,000,000 (Rs 184 million).

In their eighth account in the same bank — the Union National Bank Abu Dhabi — the duo had US$ 1,300,000 (Rs 118 million).

During the initial few months of his taking over as a military dictator following his coup against the Nawaz Sharif government, General Musharraf did make his wealth public, which hardly contained any cash but only some plots in different parts of the country. Musharraf claimed to be the Mr Clean of Pakistan.

How did he become a billionare is a million dollar question. The same question when asked to Musharraf’s spokesperson and his party’s information secretary Fawad Chaudhry Advocate told The News that all the accounts of Pervez Musharraf, whether abroad or in Pakistan, are declared accounts.

“There is not a single hidden bank account like Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari”, he added.

Fawad Chaudhry said that when an Army Chief retires, he gets pensionary benefits worth Rs 400 to 500 million.

Moreover, he added that Bill Clinton and Pervez Musharraf are the highest paid speakers in the world, therefore he earns a handsome amount through lectures.

He clarified that Musharraf’s bank accounts do not have billions of rupees in them. ..

Reply #346 - January 08, 2012, 05:33 PM

Exclusive Interview of President Zardari on Capital Talk - Part 1of3 - 07 Jan 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFelY1EUwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOSfHpvg_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVOSfHpvg_o

O.K. I cross my fingers..

Reply #347 - January 08, 2012, 06:31 PM

If things dont change, there is nothing to be gained from Pakistan for its own inhabitants and for the entire humanity.
     Reply #348 - January 08, 2012, 07:45 PM

If things dont change, there is nothing to be gained from Pakistan for its own inhabitants and for the entire humanity.

The land of Pakistan is pulled in different directions each one opposing others including international players BrownAdder ., Its location, geography coupled to Islam indeed gives power to those nations that may join/collaborate in future..

With Islam in its core it will give power and stability of Sand land.. And now a days every one is talking going to China ..All parties opposition as well as present govt.. SO going China will good., at least people of Pakistan will learn to do business without religion..

Any ways., I wonder did you read this book

]

it was written by Arsalan Iftikhar ..  please click that picture to go to the link..

If you will stretch forth your hand towards me to slay me, I am not one to stretch forth my hand towards you to slay you surely I fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds[/b]:

That is an interesting verse from Quran ..  an alleged story of Cain and Abel, where  Abel tells those words to his murderous brother

any ways., I am glad you are reading CEMB...

Reply #349 - February 25, 2012, 11:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYCvx1nANO4

These Idiots are discussing that subject in England ., This STUPID woman is a British TV host speaking in one of those south Asian languages   .. I don't understand why such woman are allowed on air waves and why other Pakistanis are NOT insulting this IDIOT?

I wonder what kind of Channel is this running from England .........
    This subtitled compilation contains the main bits from Manchester-based DM Digital TV host Um e Adil's programme DM News Review broadcast on 5 January, 2011. The full programme is available on Um e Adil You Tube channel. Please ensure you click the CC button on the bottom right side of this clip to see the subtitles.

A blog on that was written by Fayyaz Ahmad  on Jan 2102 at Monitoring Islamist Media

...On 5 January 2011, the day after Taseer was assassinated, the programme host of Manchester-based DM Digital TV described Qadri in exactly those words and belittled Taseer’s humanitarian stance saying he had ‘caused provocation’. The programme was later uploaded on the anchor’s channel on You Tube.

In her introductory sermon, programme host Um e Adil said that: "A Muslim with even the lowest degree of faith is always prepared to sacrifice his life, wealth and everything else for the honour of the Prophet [Muhammad].

DM Digital’s Um e Adil openly justified Taseer’s murder in her programme by calling it ‘the effect’ and ‘the result’ of his ‘provocations’. One of her viewers, a woman who introduced herself as Rani Malik from London, phoned in during the programme in response to Um e Adil’s sermon, saying: “Every Muslim’s heart wants to do it, if you are a true Muslim. Even the heart of a woman like me wants to die or kill any person who would say anything against Islam!”

Rani Malik wasn’t alone. Most of the viewers who phoned in agreed with Um e Adil, except a man calling himself Wazeer Ahmed from Nottingham, who asked, “how many other Islamic countries apart from Pakistan have this blasphemy law and how many people have been prosecuted and killed under such laws?”...

A very angry Um e Adil replied: “Well it’s obvious that we are from Pakistan and have to speak with reference to Pakistan as our concern is with Pakistan. And as far as other countries are concerned, like Saudi Arabia et al, well let anyone dare try something like this [commit blasphemy]. They don’t waste any time. They chop off a common murderer’s head within six months [of the crime being committed] in Riyadh!

Apart from DM Digital TV, there are more than a dozen Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian religious channels broadcasting from Britain with some fanning sectarian hatred among UK Muslims. I will explain in another piece the role UK-based Islamist TV channels are playing in bringing the Shia-Sunni war to these Islands...

Reply #350 - February 25, 2012, 12:18 PM

yeezevee any update about what happened to his son who was kidnapped.
     Reply #351 - February 25, 2012, 12:29 PM

yeezevee any update about what happened to his son who was kidnapped.

Life Goes on in Land of pure as usual.. Every one is after memo gate ., including the CRICKET hero Imran Khan.. He supposed to be great man.. but when it comes to this Salman Taseer case Mr. KHAN is  a little puppy dog and FOOL OF nTH ORDER..

well read about him by clicking that picture  written by Waqar Gilani  from Peshawar...............

Reply #352 - February 25, 2012, 12:47 PM

yeezevee i dont think in this case the kidnapping was done by taliban.IMO if he was kidnapped by taliban his beheading video would be out by now.I have read that there was feud  between children of his 2 wives involving money could it be the cause of kidnapping.
     Reply #353 - February 25, 2012, 12:54 PM

yeezevee i dont think in this case the kidnapping was done by taliban.IMO if he was kidnapped by taliban his beheading video would be out by now.I have read that there was feud  between children of his 2 wives involving money could it be the cause of kidnapping.

whose wives??     Shahbaz Taseer ?

Who kidnapped Shahbaz Taseer? .. sept 2011

Reply #354 - February 25, 2012, 12:59 PM

I was referring to this case.Salman taseer had married twice and had 3 children from each marriage.After his death there was property dispute among the children is it possible his son Shahbaz was kidnapped due this reason.

Aamna Taseer had sued her husband's three children from a previous marriage who had tried to stop her from selling the bungalow in Sentosa Cove, The Straits Times reported today. Last week, Aamna Taseer won the High Court order and right to the bungalow she had bought with her husband, the 66-year old former Punjab Governor who was gunned down by a bodyguard in Islamabad last year.

The Governor died without a will and his three children from a previous marriage -- Shaan, Sanam and Sara -- had obtained a Pakistani court order forbidding Aamna from selling the Singapore bungalow, according to the daily.
    The trio had also claimed that their father never gave anything of value to Aamna and the two did not love one another. They claimed that Aamna was a joint tenant and actually only holding the property in trust of her late husband

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=salman%20taseer%20children%20court&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CG4QFjAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.socialsindhis.com%2Farticle_salman-taseer39s-widow-wins-right-to-sgd-16-mn-singapore-bungalow-salmantaseer_711&ei=hNpIT5jqL42yrAeO5sDWDw&usg=AFQjCNG1U-011692yzNs1FKMV3LoQcA5ig&sig2=2c7OlmFfz7n7SvY3DxjmPw
     Reply #355 - February 25, 2012, 01:16 PM

how does kidnapping or killing this guy will help their court case in a civil suit?? interesting history of Pakistan and India

http://tribune.com.pk/story/331889/the-legacy-of-an-orphan-genius/

Reply #356 - February 25, 2012, 02:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYCvx1nANO4

These Idiots are discussing that subject in England ., This STUPID woman is a British TV host speaking in one of those south Asian languages   .. I don't understand why such woman are allowed on air waves and why other Pakistanis are NOT insulting this IDIOT?

I wonder what kind of Channel is this running from England .........
    A blog on that was written by Fayyaz Ahmad  on Jan 2102 at Monitoring Islamist Media

Apart from DM Digital TV, there are more than a dozen Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Indian religious channels broadcasting from Britain with some fanning sectarian hatred among UK Muslims. I will explain in another piece the role UK-based Islamist TV channels are playing in bringing the Shia-Sunni war to these Islands...

This channel needs to be reported to OFCOM

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #357 - February 25, 2012, 02:41 PM

Its more of an Asian channel than a religious one, a lot of punjabi music, sufi songs etc are played on there (eeew) its channel 802 on Sky if I remember correctly.
     Reply #358 - February 25, 2012, 02:42 PM

Its more of an Asian channel than a religious one, a lot of punjabi music, sufi songs etc are played on there (eeew) its channel 802 on Sky if I remember correctly.

Why don''t you go and replace that lady Aphrodite?  I am +ve  that you will do a million times better job than her  and channel will get better ratings........

Reply #359 - February 25, 2012, 02:45 PM

how does kidnapping or killing this guy will help their court case in a civil suit?? interesting history of Pakistan and India

http://tribune.com.pk/story/331889/the-legacy-of-an-orphan-genius/

maybe you are right but don't you think it is odd that his son his kidnapped by taliban and no hostage video has surfaced until now.If taliban or islamist had him wouldn't they have killed him by now as he is son of a blasphemer.
  • Previous page 1 ... 10 11 1213 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »