Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:54 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:49 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "Rape not possible in marriage," says President of Islamic Sharia Council in UK

(Read 12124 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: "Rape not possible in marriage," says President of Islamic Sharia Council in UK
     Reply #30 - November 23, 2010, 03:27 PM

Cheesy

That was sooo funny !

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
  • Re: "Rape not possible in marriage," says President of Islamic Sharia Council in UK
     Reply #31 - November 23, 2010, 03:37 PM

Frostie is my dancefloor hero  parrot

Reply #32 - November 24, 2010, 03:11 AM

TruthSeeker, do you think Saffiya was aroused by Mo after he had her father, brother and her tribe killed?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #33 - November 24, 2010, 03:31 AM

Do you think Mo's sexual prowess and gift-giving would have got her aroused after the grief of losing so many of her loved ones?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #34 - November 25, 2010, 08:32 PM

Exhibit A: Wife refuses. Man doesn't want to cheat, so he forces her

Exhibit B: Wife refuses. Man goes and cheats on her.

Both are wrong in islam. What's so hard to understand?

I understand the implications of your post completely (my question to you was purely rhetorical). On the other hand I am not sure that you understand the implications of your own post.
    Hint: it's got nothing to do with the "explanation" you offered above.

You should probably come back and reply once you are calmer =/.

I ain't even mad, brah.

But seriously - I meant retarded in pathological sense. Most interpretations of Islam are essentially pathological; and that includes your rants about sexuality.

I sincerely hope that you are a sexually frustrated 15 year old kid. Because if you aren't, you have got a serious problem.
     Reply #35 - November 25, 2010, 09:04 PM

Cheesy Post of the Year.  parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #36 - November 25, 2010, 09:38 PM

But is the concept of both parties not given in the nikah (which basically means to fuck)? if you nikah a woman you have a right to fuck her, its a fuck contract.

Its like me making a documented title "fuck king tut contract" and the women has to agree this contact and sign it and then I can fuck her, it is legally binding document. If you get what I mean.
     Reply #37 - November 29, 2010, 02:13 PM

Is that what nikah means?
     Reply #38 - November 29, 2010, 02:24 PM

So be fucking careful! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #39 - November 29, 2010, 02:26 PM

"Ba'nikah" - "I'll fuck her" in Palestinan Arabic.

Reply #40 - November 29, 2010, 02:42 PM

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #41 - November 29, 2010, 02:58 PM

So be fucking careful! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lmao!!  Cheesy Cheesy
     Reply #42 - November 29, 2010, 03:22 PM

lmao!!  Cheesy Cheesy

I suppose you didn't know that Naik also has rude connotations in Arabic either...  We also use the term ourselves

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #43 - November 29, 2010, 04:27 PM

Go nikah yourself?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #44 - November 29, 2010, 04:32 PM

Go neek yourself, or perhaps go neyyek yourself would be more like it.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #45 - November 29, 2010, 05:06 PM

Neyyek off, You mofo Neekers  finmad

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #46 - November 29, 2010, 06:13 PM

Nikah literally means :"To fuck"
     Reply #47 - November 29, 2010, 06:15 PM

I used to say it. "I nikah your wife"
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »