Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: "My Wife Calls Me a Kafir...."

(Read 15112 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • "My Wife Calls Me a Kafir...."
     OP - November 05, 2010, 03:55 PM

"AND I WANT TO DIE....." READ IT ALL

The mosque: the most epic display of collective douchbaggery, arrogance and delusion
  • Re: "My Wife Calls Me a Kafir...."
     Reply #1 - November 05, 2010, 04:32 PM

Religion, bringing people together.

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #2 - November 05, 2010, 04:38 PM

The story is sad, but Ali Sina's reply is unintentionally hilarious. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - November 05, 2010, 05:00 PM

lol @ ali sina the marriage guidance counsellor

Quote from: sina
    Print out the following passages from Quran and hadith and read them to her.

4:34, “Men are in charge of women

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - November 05, 2010, 05:03 PM

Women constantly challenge men and test their strength.  They do it subconsciously.  They do it to reassure themselves that their man is strong.  Women hate weak men.  Being nice is perceived as weak. Never be nice with women. This is a terrible mistake.  

Have you ever noticed that men who are arrogant and you’d say they are jerk are more successful in dating women than those who are gentleman?  This is a fact. Nice is equated as weak. When you are nice to women you lose your respect.  They become mean to you and belittle you.  What women want to see in men and they can’t put it in words is a strong man who can stand her ground.

The qualities women seek in men are dominance, strength, indifference and confidence.

WTF! that bullshit alpha male theory again! Are we living in jungles or what? How does this square up with the desire for equality? What do women in our forum have to say about this?
    It's a mad world! Day by day science makes rapid progress but we live our lives with a caveman's mindset! Probably it's this cognitive dissonance that's driving many women crazy!

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
     Reply #5 - November 05, 2010, 05:07 PM

Hypocrucifier, Ali Sina is a loon.  You should hear his views on such things as democracy and homosexuality.  There's not a matchstick between Sina and Anjem Choudray, only they use different justifications, and Sina wouldn't go as far as the death penalty for gays. 

And I won't even mention the little green men and the crop circles. Roll Eyes

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #6 - November 05, 2010, 05:10 PM

WTF! that bullshit alpha male theory again! Are we living in jungles or what? How does this square up with the desire for equality? What do women in our forum have to say about this?
    It's a mad world! Day by day science makes rapid progress but we live our lives with a caveman's mindset! Probably it's this cognitive dissonance that's driving many women crazy!

Far be it from me to agree with the crazy guy but he has a point in this instance imo.
    I want a man who has strength, confidence and yes, a measure of dominance in the bedroom. Able to take charge. Who doesn't want that?
    Not to mention if he allowed me to have my way every single time. The "relationship" would be over  extremely fast, I don't want a Yes man. That is boring and weak. I want someone who can challenge me

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #7 - November 05, 2010, 05:11 PM

That's  not what Ali Sina said though.  Read it again, and I think you'll find his "point" is misogynistic bullshit.

Reply #8 - November 05, 2010, 05:13 PM

That's  not what Ali Sina said though.  Read it again, and I think you'll find his "point" is misogynistic bullshit.

I'm only responding to the quote that Hypo highlighted, not anything else. That is where he has his point. Everything else, he's still a little bit crazy.

Reply #9 - November 05, 2010, 05:15 PM

What a load of tosh, nice men are the best men - gentlemen....They're just telling themselves that so, they can act in a mean and heartless way, excuses again!

How can a man say what a woman wants? eh?

I like strength in a man, but I also like honesty and a man who can actually show his emotions is a greater man than one who's too 'manly' to realise he is human and has emotions.

Once a country realises that women are important and are individuals who can contribute greatly to society then can the country develop in a rounded way.

It's getting pathetic really, this whole women are less than men....I don't have the energy to even rant about it now, old news again and again...men trying to put women 'in-their-place'

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #10 - November 05, 2010, 05:17 PM

I'm only responding to the quote that Hypo highlighted, not anything else. That is where he has his point. Everything else, he's still a little bit crazy.

OK.  Yeah, he has a bit of a point, but even that's an over generalisation.  I've seen relationships work very well where the woman is clearly the more dominant of the two, IMO what women want differs from woman to woman.

Reply #11 - November 05, 2010, 05:19 PM

OK.  Yeah, he has a bit of a point, but even that's an over generalisation.  I've seen relationships work very well where the woman is clearly the more dominant of the two, IMO what women want differs from woman to woman.

No one says it is the same for every women in the world but I would say what he said in that quote holds a element of truth for many women and not just me.

Reply #12 - November 05, 2010, 05:21 PM

No one says it is the same for every women in the world

Ali Sina does.

but I would say what he said in that quote holds a element of truth for many women and not just me.

It does, you're right.  It also holds untrue for many others, and that's where Ali Sina goes wrong.  He over simplifies and over generalises everything.

Well, that and the fact that he's a lunatic.

Reply #13 - November 05, 2010, 05:24 PM

Let's get back to discussing how crazy Ali Sina is:

We have two kinds of Muslims: Ignorant Muslim and terrorist Muslim. Your wife was an ignorant Muslim when you married her. She learned about her faith and has become a terrorist Muslim.  This is the pattern.

Now, terrorist does not necessarily mean suicide bomber. She is abusing you and using your children against you.  Through her abuses she tries to do what her fellow terrorist coreligionist do, which is to coerce you to submit to Islam.

Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists.  The only way for them to get out of this cycle is if they leave Islam.  You married a potential terrorist who has evolved into a full-fledged terrorist.  

It's not hard to see where DH gets his inspiration from

Don’t trust someone who says he or she is a moderate Muslim.  Only ex-Muslims can be trusted. To prove they have left Islam they must be ready to spit at the Quran, tear it apart, piss on it and burn it.  If they refuse to do that, shun them.  They are Muslims in denial.

lol

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #14 - November 05, 2010, 05:29 PM

I cant tell you how much this argument irritates me.

Muslims are either terrorists or potential terrorists.

I would like to ask, by using the same argument, if this also means that all men are potential rapists?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - November 05, 2010, 05:30 PM

To prove they have left Islam they must be ready to spit at the Quran, tear it apart, piss on it and burn it.

Roll Eyes

Who makes it a regular chore to defecate on the Qu'ran. That is just nasty.

Well, that and the fact that he's a lunatic.

Well yeah, we must make allowances for the insane.

Reply #16 - November 05, 2010, 05:53 PM

What a load of tosh, nice men are the best men - gentlemen....They're just telling themselves that so, they can act in a mean and heartless way, excuses again!

I like strength in a man, but I also like honesty and a man who can actually show his emotions is a greater man than one who's too 'manly' to realise he is human and has emotions.

Once a country realises that women are important and are individuals who can contribute greatly to society then can the country develop in a rounded way.

It's getting pathetic really, this whole women are less than men....I don't have the energy to even rant about it now, old news again and again...men trying to put women 'in-their-place'

I agree with you stardust.  Afro

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #17 - November 05, 2010, 09:48 PM

Haven't read the full thread, got bored.

But I read somewhere that women want men to be "harnessed power" like a dam holding back water rather than constantly taking control or constantly saying "yes" to everything. We need to know when to stand our ground and when to go with the flow (rock vs water analogy).

I think women need to feel that men can have an argument with them, regardless of whether the woman wins or not. But often it seems like us men believe women always "want" to be right, I don't think we give them enough credit.
     Reply #18 - November 05, 2010, 09:50 PM

I hate to say it Stardust, but I think this is what women think they want. In reality, the "nicer" guys are often more insecure and needy. Women get bored of this very fast it seems, even though the idea is nice.
     Reply #19 - November 05, 2010, 09:51 PM

"AND I WANT TO DIE....." READ IT ALL

That Hindu guy doesn't know how to SCREW HER HARD.,  Dammit use the Quran and get three more wives..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #20 - November 05, 2010, 10:04 PM

lol @ ali sina the marriage guidance counsellor

Hmmm.. on that note of  ali sina the marriage guidance counselor.. read the new one from him..

Secret to women’s heart

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/free-thought/secret-to-women%E2%80%99s-heart/ 

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #21 - November 05, 2010, 10:05 PM

In reality, the "nicer" guys are often more insecure and needy.

And so are the not so nice guys - I should know, I've been out with a few.  In reality, what looks like Alpha Male from the outside is often revealed as Insecure Prat Who Thinks His Dick Will Drop Off If He Ever Admits He's Wrong once you get to know him better.   Either that, or he turns out to be a pig headed moron who hasn't got the smarts to know when he's lost an argument.  I think Stardust puts it quite well, because while  the dominant male thing may be alot of fun in the bedroom, in day to day life it would irritate any woman with an IQ higher than a slug beyond measure.

But I read somewhere that women want men to be "harnessed power" like a dam holding back water rather than constantly taking control or constantly saying "yes" to everything.

That's a far better description of what women want than Ali Sina's backward rantings.  And contrary to pop psychology nonsense, a superficially "nice guy" type can often turn out to be capable of that when he needs to be.

Reply #22 - November 06, 2010, 07:46 AM

That Hindu guy doesn't know how to SCREW HER HARD.,  Dammit use the Quran and get three more wives..

+1

Cheesy
     Reply #23 - November 06, 2010, 09:16 AM

Hmmm.. on that note of  ali sina the marriage guidance counselor.. read the new one from him..

Secret to women’s heart

http://www.faithfreedom.org/articles/free-thought/secret-to-women%E2%80%99s-heart/ 

These articles he is writing on love, does Sina fancy himself as a journalist now?  He should write an article on the person who he loves the most,  himself!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #24 - November 06, 2010, 10:21 AM

I am skeptical of these king of stories to be honest, 18 years marriage and he can't speak to his wife and sort this out? Thinking of killing yourself, why not just convert to Islam if you love her that much.
     Reply #25 - November 06, 2010, 10:30 AM

An argument can be made that, evolution dictates that women prefer the more dominate male, since through evolution it has played out like this. Personally I prefer a dominate woman in the bedroom, and outside the bedroom prefer to have a healthy intelligent relationship, without either party trying to dominate the other, or tell the other what ought to be done.
     Reply #26 - November 06, 2010, 01:20 PM

An argument can be made that, evolution dictates that women prefer the more dominate male

How so?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #27 - November 06, 2010, 01:42 PM

I hate to say it Stardust, but I think this is what women think they want. In reality, the "nicer" guys are often more insecure and needy. Women get bored of this very fast it seems, even though the idea is nice.

Nah, I think that’s what insecure men like to tell themselves. A way of dealing with rejection maybe, rationalising it away, blaming the woman, who knows. It isn’t entirely the fault of the man though. There are plenty of superficial and manipulative people of both sexes.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #28 - November 06, 2010, 02:22 PM

Nah, I think that’s what insecure men like to tell themselves. A way of dealing with rejection maybe, rationalising it away, blaming the woman, who knows. It isn’t entirely the fault of the man though. There are plenty of superficial and manipulative people of both sexes.

Manipulative people are those who don't value humans. Rejection is a very easy thing for such people. Because they hold no one with regards and be themselves to, if someone doesn't show affection to them, they can very easily handle that. Everyone they go out to communicate with is for calculated reasons. Everyone is to be taken advantage of.

Manipulative people are who they are because of high intelligence and ability to study and strategize. When manipulative people long for someone truly, they go their way out in showing their love. Because they have no one else to connect with. They reserve themselves exclusively and very deeply(much more deep than normal people) for selected individuals. Unless you want manipulative people to make you fall in love with them. Which they could with much greater efficiency than if they were to truly be themselves. Everyone, every fucking male, no matter how nice, acts superficially if they are trying to establish a relationship with someone. They deliberately try and 'be nice'. Rarely can anyone find a suitor who they can recover with in times of hardship and misunderstandings and be with till death.
     Reply #29 - November 06, 2010, 02:30 PM

I am skeptical of these king of stories to be honest, 18 years marriage and he can't speak to his wife and sort this out? Thinking of killing yourself, why not just convert to Islam if you love her that much.

Because the guy is obviously a wimp. Even his kids have no respect for him.
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »