Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Leaving Islam (My Story)

(Read 15883 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Leaving Islam (My Story)
     OP - October 06, 2010, 11:34 PM

Leaving Islam - My Story

by Eliphaz

I was a born in the U.K. to a convert-Muslim English father and Pakistani mother. The whole process of conversion to a religion has always fascinated me. I often wonder how little do converts actually know about Islam before they take the shahada, whether their knowledge extends beyond the Qur’an to the ahadith or whether it is limited to the Qur’an, or worse still, just a few ayahs of the Qur’an? Secondly, when people convert to a religion, I wonder, do they realise how drastically this will affect the lives of their children?

Growing up, neither of my parents was particularly devout. I remember my mother started praying when I was around six and that I, on occasion, prayed alongside her in mimicry. I never saw my father pray until I was much older, and he kept drinking until I was older. To keep both sides of the family happy, we celebrated both Christmas and Eid. But things soon changed: my mother saw ‘the light’ and Christmas got cancelled once and for all. I think at this point my childhood caught up to resemble that of most Muslim kids: going to the mosque, learning to read Arabic and eventually moving on to the Qur’an. I remember one night reading Qur’an with my mother and she told me that if I got one word wrong that it could mean something bad and that Allah would get angry with me. I laughed, saying ‘What is the chance I could say something bad by mistake?’

I would wonder how God could get so angry so easily over such a simple misunderstanding. It is said in Islam that every child is born with fitrah, an innate disposition towards Islam, but my child’s mind was already questioning many of Islam’s teachings. However, I was also slowly being instilled with the fear of Hellfire which strikes fear and crushes doubt in the hearts of many Muslims growing up.

In an early childhood attempt to penetrate the Qur’an’s message I had only to reach Surah al-Baqara:

‘Then be conscious of the fire whose fuel is human beings and stones which awaits all who deny the truth!’

to conjure up horrific images of bodies being thrown onto a giant pyre like Bonfire Night. I remember that this was when I first questioned the Qur’an, when I read the verse:

‘O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.’

I remember thinking, going to a Church school: ‘Surely the Christians are good people, why shouldn’t they be my friends?’ I truly began seeing the non-Muslims as the ‘other’, untrustworthy, and most importantly inclined to hate Muslims. As I learned more about Islam, I felt a kind of pride in it – having tiresomely learned all about the trinity doctrine in school, Islam seemed somehow refreshing, and the story of Jesus being a man just more ‘true’, and so I stuck with Islam.

When I reached my teens, my father got a job contract in Saudi Arabia, and we all moved out there with high expectations of the birthplace of Islam. It was completely unlike what I had expected. The children at my new school, mostly Muslim kids from all over the Middle East, were the most terrible, obnoxious and downright diabolical kids I have ever met. As we drove past the endless perimeter walls of Saudi Royal Family palaces hearing stories of princes enjoying lap dances and I witnessed the amputees begging in the old town markets, the fairy-tale romanticised image I had had of Saudi became apparent for what it was: a childhood imagination. This was when I first began hearing the excuses which I would hear throughout my life and later use myself: ‘Do not judge Islam by Muslims.’

At home, I lived a double life away from school. We learned to read Arabic with the correct qir’aat (pronunciation) under a local imam, and performed Umrah often. I remember seeing the Ka’aba for the first time and remembering the magnificent Bin Laden Corporation-built complex it leaving an indelible mark on my psyche – that this place, these pious, weeping people were the ‘real’ Muslims - not those losers in school or those charlatans inside the high-walled compounds. Islam became a very personal and abstract thing to me, a shield from everything and everyone. Abraham’s footprints in the glass casing became my lonely footprints through teenage life.
  • Re: My Story
     Reply #1 - October 06, 2010, 11:38 PM

Another great testimony. Thanks for sharing  Afro

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - October 06, 2010, 11:41 PM

(Continued - sorry about the length)

Returning back to the U.K., my mother had slowly become more hard-line and she started trying to mould us into a more convincing Muslim family. My father, who had not really changed much, went along with it all, and so we began to attend Islamic weekend courses, where I listened to all the prominent sheikhs and speakers. This was the beginning of my actually learning what Islam is, where I began to learn what it actually taught, how most of what we enjoyed, music, television and other things were generally frowned upon in Islam according to the ahadith. The speakers moved me and their arguments convinced me. The illusion of living in a proper Muslim community for that brief window each year warmed my heart.

This was probably when I started praying regularly, looking back because those speakers had a real knack for articulating Heaven and Hell and the Day of Judgement in vivid terms, capturing my imagination. I remember speakers talking about the large-eyed hoories of Heaven and thinking to myself ‘Who wouldn’t want that?’

When I started university, one of the first things I did before classes even started was to join the Islamic Society. I jumped at the chance to become a committee member. ISoc socials became my social life. I gave ISoc my all – I naively wanted this to prove to me Islam could work, that we could do something great. I would diligently keep minutes for meetings, picturing myself as an indispensable cog in some great machine that would bring Islam to the entire university campus and cause everyone to miraculously convert. Islamic Awareness Week, the highlight of the ISoc calendar proved my vision wrong, as barely a handful of non-Muslims attended if any.

What was wrong with our talks? Our publicity? Why was it that mainly Muslims came to our talks and hardly any non-Muslims? We would, year after year, sit and discuss this for hours, reviewing feedback, brainstorming, scratching our heads (and usually going off onto theological tangents in the process). It seems now clear to me that I was not the only naïve one in the room. And it is now clear to me that the problem wasn’t us being unrighteous, ill-intentioned or divided, as many Muslims to this day use as an excuse for every failure in every part of their lives – the problem was, and is, has always been – Islam itself.

After an Eid celebration at a local mosque, a solemn-looking man walked up to the front and proceeded to play a brief documentary about the Iraq war, featuring dismembered bodies, women retelling stories of rape in Abu Ghraib and numerous scenes of Americans bombing Iraqis. I went up to him after and began asking him questions. What was the purpose of his organisation, what did they do, what was their mission? The man was very conspicuous in his language, and spoke in hushed tones, but I was enthralled for the first time I had heard the idea of the ‘Islamic State’. Around this time, young and naïve and fresh out of school, I was looking for a ‘calling’ to show that Islam was the truth, and this seemed to be it.

Coming away from that meeting my mind became afire with these abstract ideals, that Saudi Arabia was the way it was because it was not an Islamic State, but that there could be an Islamic State again if we only willed it, and then all the atrocities all the defenceless Muslims around the world would somehow miraculously end. I met the guy several times over several months, in fast food restaurants, the mosque and his house. Hizb ut-Tahrir was new to my town, there were only a handful of members and I was being "assessed", I suppose. The brother offered to help me with my studies, lending me textbooks.

It wasn’t until the second or third meeting that he told us about the plan of the Hizb, which was to essentially convert as much of the population of the host country as possible and then ‘peacefully’ overthrow the secular government of the host country through a bloodless military coup. I bought it all. After all, I was now on the edge of something ‘real’ - this was the seemingly only way to form that utopian ideal I had longed for since my teenage years. But I didn’t commit myself fully. A part of me did wonder why I had never been told forming a Khilafa was part of my faith.

During this time I was exposed to new ideas that I had never heard of before, the ‘clash of civilisations’, the fact that being ‘British’ didn’t quite fit with being ‘Muslim’, the ‘fact’ that Zionist Jews were behind everything bad which has pretty much ever happened.

Anyway, I stopped meeting with the Hizb guys after a while as I found them to be far too uptight about everything, and later after reading ‘The Islamist’ I found this book to confirm my suspicions regarding HT’s means to the end, if not the end itself.

During an assignment in university we were told to choose a topic we were passionate about. I chose the Qur’an, despite never having actually finished it. I started to become interested in what the allegations against were – if they were untrue, at least I could rid my mind of them, right? This was the first time I visited “anti-Islam” websites and others like it, and the first time my bubble started to falter as I realised the staggering number of allegations made against Islam. This was the first time I became aware, after over a decade of attending Islamic talks and reading Islamic books that the Prophet had, at age 55, married and had intimate sexual relationships with a nine-year-old girl.

That single fact that our beloved Prophet Muhammad, the one who had been sent to us to save us from Hellfire, who had liberated the world with Islam, had slept with a nine-year-old girl was like an icicle digging into my chest. I had compromised everything for Islam, and now I felt like the Prophet had stabbed me in the back.
     Reply #3 - October 06, 2010, 11:46 PM

(Continued)

After graduating, I lived with relatives for a while, working near London. As my workplace was far from any mosque I stopped going to Friday Prayer for the first time in my life, partly out of circumstance and partly out of my own lack of caring. We soon started smoking weed sometimes daily (my excuse was the Islam wasn’t so strict on weed) and I found that I was getting more and more depressed each day. I refused to test my faith, I knew it was brittle and I didn’t want to know what would happen if it broke. I guarded it yet it rotted by itself from the inside. I became really depressed and started considering suicide, albeit in very hypothetical terms. I started wondering what the meaning of life without religion was, and yet, my unreligious cousins, could not discuss Islam in such a critical or objective way.

So I was alone, and I regret that I didn’t reach out, but I felt like I didn’t want to burden them with my doubts, that if I brought more people down with me I would be even more bad a person than I already was. The funny thing is that even though I was missing Friday Prayer, even though I had stopped praying, I was proud of the fact that at least I wasn’t angering God by drinking alcohol.

It all came to a head when my parents found out about the weed. I felt like I had let them down, I felt terrible guilt and shame and I moved back to live with them, repenting. I started to repent, yet the words were dead in my mouth. I was taken to see a local sheikh, who emphatically tried his best to answer many of my questions/complaints about Islam, which had reached several pages by this point. After quite impressively dealing with many of my points, the question of Ayesha was left till last. He could not answer it in person – instead he sent me an audio lecture several days later entirely about the Prophet’s marriage to Ayesha. I listened to it on the way to university. Here is an excerpt from the opening of the talk entitled ‘Ayesha: Mother of the Believers’, given by Sheikh Anwar Al-Awlaki at a JIMAS conference on 28/12/02:

‘If any Muslim has any grain of doubt in something the Rasullallah (saws) did, that is not a sin - that is apostasy. It is something that takes out of the fold of Islam. If you believe something in your heart that something Rasullallah (saws) did shouldn’t have been done, if you believe something Rasullallah (saws) did could have been done better, this is something that takes out of the fold of Islam. What Rasullallah (saws) did is human perfection.’

What I just want to highlight here is that level of blind devotion implanted in Muslim’s minds to the Prophet by speakers at these conferences, conferences attended by families, children of all ages. The fear of being an apostate (with the unmentioned punishment that carries) forces them to set up barriers in their minds, areas which they must not enter for fear of becoming apostates.

Even then, I was sceptical, but as I wanted to believe so badly, just to keep my family happy, that I just accepted it on the spot, burying it all in the back of my mind. I told myself that if Islam was really the false religion, then it would be obvious without needing to understand this particular act. It took me over a year after that to leave Islam.

After going back to uni in hopes of recovering from depression I found the isolation only got worse. I then decided, on my sister’s advice, to take a break from everything and volunteer abroad for a few months to challenge my views of the world. During my time away, I began seeing non-Muslims as human beings again, people who could be equally good as Muslims if not better, after almost a decade of seeing them as kafirs. Travelling to a country with a clear geographic Muslim/Christian divide helped me to see both sides, that people of both religions were equally convinced of their truth and that no religion had a monopoly on the truth. I saw how the south had become predominantly Christian due to historically being ruled by European colonialists, whilst the north had become predominantly Muslim due to being historically invaded by a neighbouring Muslim kingdom. I saw how each side had integrated their pre-existing customs into these religions beliefs, much as people have done throughout history and the very earliest examples of every religion. My previous world view was shattered within weeks as I tried exasperatedly to fit it to the new environment I had thrown myself into. I saw religion for what it is - an illusion - and I saw life for what it is: a journey where one must follow ones’ own road signs. I was finally free.

When I returned to the U.K. several months later I was a new person, but I still lacked the confidence to make a decision. Ramadan rolled around quite suddenly and I fell into line, fasting along with the rest of the family. I decided that I had to read the Qur’an once and for all. So I read it, cover to cover, finishing just after Ramadan. And I became a devout Muslim again.

This final stand lasted a few months until one day, walking to Friday Prayer I thought about Hellfire, really really thought about Hellfire. Eternal Hellfire. The thing which first made me question Islam as a child. I believe this is a concept few Muslims think about, there are obviously far fewer books published on Hellfire as compared to Paradise. I realised that I had somehow skimmed over it during my recent journey through the Qur’an. How had that happened? Well, years of people sweeping Hellfire uncomfortably under the carpet might have something to do with it.  Somehow even accepting Muhammad slept with a nine-year-old could not save me from apostasy – the simple fact that any God could consign his creation to an everlasting torture was the straw which broke the camel’s back.
     Reply #4 - October 06, 2010, 11:48 PM

Seriously good writing.

So much quality on this forum.

God is Love.

Reply #5 - October 06, 2010, 11:50 PM

(Continued)

It was at this time I decided to listen to Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason on audio book. I found Paine’s critiques of the Bible and the concept of ‘revelation’ in general to be logical and particularly applicable to the Qur’an claiming to be the direct word of God. I remember that moment hearing the following passage:

‘Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what one does not believe. It is impossible to calculate the moral mischief, if I may so express it, that mental lying has produced in society. When man has so far corrupted and prostituted the chastity of his mind, as to subscribe his professional belief to things he does not believe, he has prepared himself for the commission of every other crime.’

At this point my eyes suddenly welled up with tears and I rediscovered reason. The next day I proudly wrote in a sort of ‘faith journal’ I had been keeping to record my spiritual highs and lows, that I had now officially left my old religion.

Then my mother read my journal one day. Needless to say this caused a major upset in our family and I was accused of being possessed by a jinn (supernatural creature made of smoke), that I had betrayed her, that I was brainwashed, and that if I continued she would all but disown me, whilst my father stayed on the sidelines with his head in the sand. Most of all, I felt for my sister who had put up with my erratic behaviour and depression much of her life and now I had unwittingly put this new burden on her. And yet all I felt was betrayal by my mother for creating this disaster.

We discussed, but it was futile, as I quickly learned. My mother would go between ignoring me entirely and attacking me with bursts of accusations. What makes it worse was that we were also talking to various Muslim girls' families about marriage at this point. This week was perhaps the longest week of my life. My sister treated me like a sick man who would soon ‘come round’ whilst eventually I got my father involved, knowing he could provide at least some kind of buffer. He gave me a long talk discussing how even he had never ultimately accepted the ahadith and that because Islam is ‘on the whole’ making sense, that we should overlook its little ‘imperfections’.

I told him that this was what I would do, that I would ignore the ahadith and just pray for guidance. I told my mother and sister that my faith was back, but this time it was just to keep the peace. I knew deep down there was no going back. If an act, committed by anyone else than your own Prophet is disgusting, why is it that when that same act is committed by your Prophet it becomes benign? During that whole week I felt like I was falling endlessly with nothing to catch me anymore, except this was punctuated by moments of sheer relief, glimpses of a brighter future beckoning me if I could just hang on.

It has been almost a year since that day. I have never felt more at peace with myself than I do now, though that is not to say that the past months have not been difficult. I have had to largely conceal my lack of faith and I have slowly replaced it with agnosticism. I accept that this is something which many Muslims, including my own family, may never understand: ‘How do you know how God wants you to live your life?’ ‘How can you expect to reach Heaven if you ignore God’s Word?’ ‘What is the meaning of life without religion?’ Some Muslims, who ask so few objective questions of their own faith, are full of questions when it comes to other people’s beliefs.

The future seems to have opened up, I feel like endless opportunities and responsibilities have suddenly revealed themselves. The saddest part is, the Qur’an’s stories about wide-eyed hoories and gardens filled with flowing rivers of sweet milk are false, and Muslims are enduring hell in this life for nothing, though I acknowledge with sadness that most Muslims do not have a choice as I did or have a much tougher time leaving Islam.

Since leaving Islam, I have become only more certain that it is not from God. I have opened my eyes to the scientific inconsistencies of the Qur’an, the further atrocities committed by Muhammad as described by ahadith such as the mass slaughter of the Jews of Banu Qurayza and the implicit rape of female captives. I feel that the way forwards must be that Muslims need to learn to think for themselves, to be exposed to these authentic ahadith, and the culture of fear which underpins Islam must be challenged on an intellectual level rather than through intimidation or ridicule, for I believe that once Muslims can realise they are not slaves to God but rather to a man named Muhammad, only then can they be free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
     Reply #6 - October 06, 2010, 11:52 PM

I saw how the south had become predominantly Christian due to historically being ruled by European colonialists, whilst the north had become predominantly Muslim due to being historically invaded by a neighbouring Muslim kingdom. I saw how each side had integrated their pre-existing customs into these religions beliefs, much as people have done throughout history and the very earliest examples of every religion. My previous world view was shattered within weeks as I tried exasperatedly to fit it to the new environment I had thrown myself into. I saw religion for what it is - an illusion - and I saw life for what it is: a journey where one must follow ones’ own road signs. I was finally free.

Wow. Seriously good stuff.

God is Love.

Reply #7 - October 06, 2010, 11:59 PM

Thats an amazing piece of memoir mate. Some great stuff. Well done for writing it, and well done for reaching where you have reached in your life.

God is Love.

Reply #8 - October 07, 2010, 12:14 AM

Cheers Billy!

I have had this on my computer for ages, but it felt like today was the day I had to finally let go of it...
     Reply #9 - October 07, 2010, 12:32 AM

Eliphaz would you consider making this into a video?
     Reply #10 - October 07, 2010, 12:40 AM

@Eliphaz

If I told you that casting my eyes over your biographical effusion has made me change my pants, twice, how would you feel my sweet?

I would love to see what Nessrinn could do with this in video format. I give you permission to plagiarise Nes.
     Reply #11 - October 07, 2010, 01:01 AM

Eliphaz would you consider making this into a video?

Of course, although I have no experience of making videos!
     Reply #12 - October 07, 2010, 05:50 AM

Seriously good reading material, thank you.
     Reply #13 - October 07, 2010, 08:41 AM

This is the only thread you will need to read!

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=6681.0

Otherwise if you still run into any problems just ask on that thread and I'll help

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - October 07, 2010, 08:49 AM

^ Nice Youtube channel, IsLame.  Afro

Wow, Eliphaz. Very well-written piece. Thanks for sharing.  Afro Afro

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
    ~ Douglas Adams
     Reply #15 - October 07, 2010, 08:58 AM

Thanks.  Eliphaz, how are your mum, dad & sister with your apostacy now?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - October 07, 2010, 09:36 AM

Yeah this would make a great video  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #17 - October 07, 2010, 10:20 AM

You're awesome. Thanks for sharing.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #18 - October 07, 2010, 10:25 AM

You'll get the hang of it soon enough, then when CEMBadmins eventually mirror it, you'll get tons of subscribers flowing in(yes I consider 40 subs in 1 day 'tons' Wink).

Great story  Afro
     Reply #19 - October 07, 2010, 10:46 AM

^ I just subbed you!  Wink

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
    ~ Douglas Adams
     Reply #20 - October 08, 2010, 02:33 AM

Thanks everyone.

@IsLame:  Many thanks for the link.

Eliphaz, how are your mum, dad & sister with your apostacy now?

My mother is slightly more mellowed out now than she was a year ago, but she can still go through periods of extreme depression and anxiety at times. As I am living away from home right now I don't really know what the situation is at the moment.

My father has become much more laid back, although he has voiced some concerns about my lack of religion. I think what bothers him is that he hates atheists more than anything (well, apart from homosexuals maybe). We have had some really good discussions about religion, but he more or less accepts me for who I am, which is more than I could ask for.

My sister and I have a very close relationship but we just don't discuss it, perhaps because she doesn't see it that way, but rather as just another "phase" of some kind I will eventually snap out of. I am hoping to become more open with her about Islam, the last time we spoke about it I kind of lost it so I guess I wasn't really quite ready to discuss it at that time.
     Reply #21 - October 08, 2010, 08:01 AM

Great fucking writing Eliphaz Smiley
     Reply #22 - October 08, 2010, 08:35 AM

wow facinating I'll be back later on... I sat in meeting with the hizb for a while but they did not like my many questions, not being Asian i was not trusted fully... then the salafi/wahabi then muslim brotherhood the democratic/wahabiit.
    King college and LSE are the Uni to go to meet with the hizb and its off shot al muhajirun.
    Have you heard of Majid Nawaz who founded the Quiliam foundation another apologetic group trying to prove that we have learned the wrong Islam instead of saying that we should not learn about islam because it is wrong.

I'll be back  thnkyu for such an accurate description of your journey to and away from Islam.  Afro  Afro  Afro  Afro

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    George Carlin
     Reply #23 - October 08, 2010, 09:24 AM

Have you heard of Majid Nawaz who founded the Quiliam foundation

Quilliam foundation is sponsored by the UK government (no its a fact, not a conspiracy theory), to reinterpret Islam for the benefit of the UKs public safety  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #24 - October 08, 2010, 11:34 AM

Some excellent writing there, Eliphaz  Afro
     Reply #25 - October 09, 2010, 11:09 AM

I sat in meeting with the hizb for a while but they did not like my many questions, not being Asian i was not trusted fully... then the salafi/wahabi then muslim brotherhood the democratic/wahabiit.
    King college and LSE are the Uni to go to meet with the hizb and its off shot al muhajirun.
    Have you heard of Majid Nawaz who founded the Quiliam foundation another apologetic group trying to prove that we have learned the wrong Islam instead of saying that we should not learn about islam because it is wrong.

Yeah, that sounds familiar -- whenever I asked a question in HT meetings there was always a pause, almost as if the guy was searching for a "suitable" answer.  Roll Eyes

I haven't really heard of the other offshoots of HT, I come from a part of the UK where these sorts of movements are not really very established yet unlike the London, Birmingham etc. It is interesting that Majid Nawaz used to be HT before renouncing his views and forming Quilliam -- I don't quite know what to make of them except any attempt to challenge the way Muslims think about Islam has to be a good thing, though I wonder how many people (if any) take them seriously?
     Reply #26 - October 26, 2010, 07:32 PM

Just to say a big thank you again to everyone's comments. I was so relieved at having finally posted it last time (sort of like like doing a really big dump) I didn't really read everyone's comments properly.

I have also just trimmed it down a bit as I realise it was far too longwinded before (I hadn't intended to post all of it, more stream-of-thought).

Cheers!  Afro
  • Re: Leaving Islam (My Story)
     Reply #27 - October 26, 2010, 08:32 PM

I was so relieved at having finally posted it last time (sort of like like doing a really big dump)

lol - in which case please feel free to do a dump here anytime

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #28 - October 26, 2010, 08:47 PM

Nice to see CEMB being of some use.
     Reply #29 - October 26, 2010, 08:55 PM

Love it, great stuff. Admittedly, I skimmed through it but nonetheless an excellent account of your journey through Islam and life as well. Afro

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »