Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMB Greatest Hits - posts you may have missed

(Read 156462 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • CEMB Greatest Hits - posts you may have missed
     Reply #210 - September 10, 2014, 01:04 AM

Thank you. An honor, truly.

Don't let Hitler have the street.
     Reply #211 - September 11, 2014, 01:49 PM

This thread, and the responses in it, are very good imo.

They say if you want to get people's attention, you should put the word "sex" in the title. Just kidding...

I have a serious question that I would love all your reflections on.

Do you experience any sexual shame due to your religion, and how do you live with that?

I imagine that there are lots of sexual restrictions in Islam. I know there are plenty in Christianity too. In Buddhism, celibacy is the most moral path to take, and this is why monks and nuns are celibate.

I can accept that sex is not immoral and that there's nothing wrong with consenting couples doing whatever they please. Yet, I still feel "purer" inside if I don't have sex or masturbate. I am female.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #212 - September 12, 2014, 09:17 PM

What started as a throw away remark on another thread grew until I realised it was too long to justify posting as a reply, but it's written now, so here are my ramblings all on their lonesome...

There is a protection apportioned to Islam in the UK by virtue of the fact that the majority of Muslims belong to ethnic minorities and many live in somewhat isolated communities (to varying extents), with what are perceived to be foreign cultural behaviours and values. Inevitably, this leads to a blurring of the issues of religion, race, morality, culture, etc. in the minds of many non-Muslims. This is disastrous. For starters, it allows groups such as the BNP to use "Muslim" as a euphemism for "darkie", "foreigner" and "immigrant". But, possibly worse still, in fear of being labelling racist, culturally narrow-minded or bigoted I think many reasonably-minded 'outsiders' (those who are not and have never been Muslims) tend to shy away from voicing opposition to or disagreement with pro-Islamic, or Islam-sympathetic, sentiments. On the internal level too, many are too often willing to subconsciously see issues relating to Islam through culturally relativistic blinkers, and thus not only avoid vocalising opposition, but refuse to think of it in the first place.

For these reasons, the dissenting voices of Ex-Muslims are incredibly powerful and could be hugely influential in shaping public debate. I understand that many of you are uncomfortable with the term "Ex-Muslim" as a self-descriptor, and I understand why, but as an 'outsider' I have to tell you that it really does hit something home. It unavoidably breaks the connections between the Islamic faith and race, culture, etc. in the minds of non-Muslims. Moreover, the realisation that a Muslim is only one thought away from being an ex-Muslim provides a clear distinction in peoples minds between Islam, the philosophy/ideology/political system, and Muslims, the people. These distinctions leave the religion laid bare as a viable target for criticism, without the fear of accusations of racism, narrow-mindedness, bullying, etc.

Please do not underestimate the role many of you on this site could play in, above all, helping to develop and protect secular society. You all, by your very existence and by the intellectual positions you have fought to adopt, can act as extremely potent consciousness raisers for non-Muslims, so as to strip Islam of the protective 'victim' cloak it all too often hides behind. This site and its members contain an incredible wealth of knowledge, passion and potential and I urge you all to do what you can to help that potential be realised.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #213 - September 16, 2014, 08:35 PM

AS to my ex brothers and sisters

i was sitting in the maktab in my manzil using internet to look at websites and i was looking at the google site and i found there is such a thing as "ex-muslims"?!!!

ex muslims???!! Dont you know its haraam to leave the tru religion??!!! It is haraam and allah will put u in hell fire! Astaghfirullah! as well if you were in other contries allah would send sum good people to kill you and destry your webste, but becuz you are in haraam kaffir contries, allah dint send anone.

i invite you ex brothers and sisters to come bak to allah and al islaam. you are being verry haraam now and allah does not like haraam peple. you can hide in the west for a few years, buit when islaam takes ovr in the west, you will be fond and killed. i am tring to help you not be killed becaz allah dosnt like peoplee dying.

repent and go to mosque and ask forgiveness. allah will forgive u. if you have queztions u can ask me and i will tell you how gud islam is. i dont know if your parents were very bad or if yu want to drink alchol and have sex with gays but thze things are verry bad for hooman. that reason allah banned them in first place.

Astaghfirullah! Rturn to Islam befor allah decide to panish you!

wasallam

My mind runs, I can never catch it even if I get a head start.
     Reply #214 - September 16, 2014, 09:38 PM

^ where did you find this. Was this for real or some trolling Grin

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #215 - September 16, 2014, 09:39 PM

Dude has a lot of posts. Seems the real deal for mine, and not even the worst of his ilk.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #216 - September 16, 2014, 09:48 PM

He was trolling. He wrote a genuine (?) introduction some time later (skimmed trough a couple of his first posts). The spelling and language use was just so over the top that I doubted this could be for real. It wasn't Tongue

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #217 - September 16, 2014, 09:50 PM

i dont know if your parents were very bad or if yu want to drink alchol and have sex with gays but thze things are verry bad for hooman. that reason allah banned them in first place.

Laughed for ages at this part.

Reply #218 - September 27, 2014, 06:35 AM

I was trolling along,
    On a Summer almost Autumn day,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,
    That everyone read it...and bought it.

I told them about when my family came,
    And they tried to set me on a innocent date,
    I compared the girl to a car engine,
    Then I sat back like a legend.

I was trolling along,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,

When I told everyone what happened that day,
    I was high fived,
    And heavily praised,
    Then some posters started digging deeper,
    And they thought,
    This knobhead must be smoking a reefer,

I was trolling along,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,

I justified my actions this way,
    I said I was rebelling,
    I said I exposed Islamic ways,
    That I'm a real hero,
    But they all looked at me as if I was a....
    Zero,

I was trolling along,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,

Now all the other posters won't let it die,
    Talking about kingsaab, yeezeevee,
    Quod, Jibbs, HM and that Jedi,
    They say I've got some issues,
    Because I said I use women,
    And treat them like tissues.

I was trolling along,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,
    That everyone read it...and bought it,

What everyone seem to quickly forget,
    Is that I am knob whose ready for bed,
    When I spoke of all those women I had,
    I admit I...
    lied!
    I'm a sad geezer looking for attention,
    Not to mention I've got self-esteem issues,
    And have multiple personality disorder,
    I think I may be having a breakdown like a car engine...
    Oh, no I was just...
    objectified!

I was trolling along,
    When I posted a post,
    On the CEMB page,
    I wrote a loada shit,

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     Reply #219 - September 27, 2014, 06:55 AM

I made this post on r/exmuslim as well, but I want to share it with you guys too.

Dear 6 year old Aisha, wife of the Prophet.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry as a 6 year old girl, you had to be taken away from your family for the sick sexual joy of a 60/70 year old pedophile. I'm sorry it was done in the name of a religion associated with war, hate mongering and violence. I never realized your plight until today.

Today a 2nd cousin of mine turned 6. As I was pushing her on her swing, trying to make her laugh, helping her arrange her toys and encouraging her to eat everything she served on her plate, I remembered you Aisha. I cannot imagine such a tiny little girl having to go through marriage. I cannot imagine such a tiny little girl forced into sexual intercourse just because she was married to the man who proclaimed he had heard the word of god. I cannot imagine my little cousin born during your time. The horrors she would have to go through. I am thankful she has an amazing childhood, full of toys, learning and happiness. I am sorry you lost yours.

Aisha, you may not understand what I am saying, you may not agree to it as your years of brain washing has made you intolerant of different opinions other than your husband's. It closed your mind to never see things for what they really were. But if you were here right now, you would understand. If you were here right now, we could save you, we could restore your innocence. We could have given you a normal life.

My little cousin is lucky. She's lucky to be born to liberal parents in a non-Muslim country. She's lucky she doesn't have to go through the things you went through and I have never realized the extent of such horror until today when I couldn't bear the thought of my cousin having to go through what you did.

Sometimes even though I know it's not possible and I am very skeptical about it, I hope a paradise exists in the afterlife. I hope you are there Aisha. I hope you were given everything that was taken away from you at such a young age. I hope a paradise exists for everyone during the prophet's time and after who were brutally persecuted in the name of religion.

I'm sorry Aisha. I'm sorry you could not have been born during a better time. I'm sorry to everyone who suffered massive injustice. I hope at least in death, in the non-existence of life and the final end of your conscience, you are at peace.

Your's Sincerely
    An Ex-Muslim.

Reply #220 - October 03, 2014, 01:45 PM

Quoting out of context/misinterpretation

its always one of these

i)   It’s a misquote, anyway until you learn to speak Arabic, then how do you know it’s an accurate translation?

ii)   It’s out of context, and was only meant to apply to that day and age

iii)   It’s a test of our faith to see if we will still believe despite the contradicting evidence, and only those with true knowledge and faith will pass it. 

iv)   Allah has infinitely more knowledge than us, so who are you to question? 

v)   And if you disagree with any of the above, then dont come back to me, read the tafsir and go and find somebody more knowledgeable who can provide you with an answer that satisfies you

vi)   And if (v) doesn’t work, you haven’t tried hard enough, keep trying until you are convinced I am right.

Reply #221 - October 04, 2014, 01:14 PM

If liberal democracy ever dies in Europe, it will die in the name of rescuing it. As long as Islamists and parties like PVV&Swedish Democrats are not opposed at the same time, they'll keep undermining human rights until there's not much left. In reality, we live in a space of time that if you look at history is unique in both values and scientific/technological progress. Going forward, its not entirely obvious that societies that favour human rights&universal values will stay that way forever.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #222 - October 05, 2014, 09:04 PM

Quote from: Qtian(shoutbox)
    Does anyone ever get foxes in their area?
    There are some outside my flats & they scream so loudly at night.

Quote from: osmanthus
    Human foxes or actual canids?

Reply #223 - October 05, 2014, 09:20 PM

^^^ HAHA!
     Reply #224 - November 15, 2014, 03:33 AM

Indeed
    I suppose when I was growing up I had a conception of God that was just super loving and would always accept you for who you are and never let you down. I had never taken a serious look at the Bible, but when I did I realized that the God of the Bible was nothing like the God I had conceived of. I feel like I am someone who does not have a particular spiritual or religious predisposition, so even though I am not sure I ever believed that "my God" existed, I still conceived of it according to my own ideals which were a heck of a lot different from the Biblical god. For those of us who grew up attending church (or mosque), we get the idea that this god fella must be a really nice guy if all these loving people we know around us are good buddies with him. But if you take the time to read the scriptures, you realize that God is merely the projection of Bronze Age ideals and has nothing to do with what a 21st century individual would consider the embodiment of moral perfection.

Everybody makes God in their own image. In a way, God is simply a concept that people throw their ideals or unfulfilled hopes and desires upon. As Marx said "Religion is the sigh of the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions." If you've lost a loved one, don't worry, God will reunite you again in the afterlife. For every short coming and disappointment in this life, to the believer, God is the remedy. I , too, can conceive of a God too that can take away all my pain and struggle. The difference between me and the believer is I recognize that that concept, no matter how powerful it is, does not exist.

Reply #225 - November 15, 2014, 03:37 AM

There must be a mistake. Why am I on here?  Huh?

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #226 - November 15, 2014, 03:39 AM

Because I believe you said something important.
     Reply #227 - November 15, 2014, 03:45 AM

Aw thanks  Smiley

I'm glad I can contribute something of worth

"I moreover believe that any religion that has anything in it that shocks the mind of a child, cannot be a true system."
    -Thomas Paine
     Reply #228 - December 27, 2014, 05:21 PM

David, precisely. It wasn't so long ago, maybe a handful of years ago, but definitely up until my late teens that I scoffed at feminism and wanted to distance myself from it as much as possible. In my mind, there was a difference between old school feminism which secured the right to vote and all these needed advancements and today's feminism, which seemed to me like just a bunch of women overreacting and getting offended by jokes or compliments or models in the media. But, as Berberella would have guessed at the time, it was result of my own ignorance and my own privilege.

Being a woman has worked out pretty well for me thus far. Men are pretty nice to me, and total misogyny seemed like a once-in-a-blue-moon thing to encounter and I just figured the offenders were outliers and that was that. It took me a long time to realize what I was missing, Gal. Yes, there are going to be extremely obvious gender issues that needs addressing, at least where I live, and I always knew that, but I never had the appreciation for the casual misogyny or sexism that is, unfortunately, all over the place.

I'm pretty privileged in a lot of ways. Middle-class white girl from Connecticut. I'm told I'm not terrible to look at. I have a very polite and quiet demeanor in person, residual from my early shy years. I'm friendly, and I receive all compliments that a man might give me very well.

So I had to tweak a lot of things. I had to switch from nursing to mechanical engineering and be the only woman in most of my classes to become acutely aware of how my capabilities and limits were perceived by students, even the kind students, even the students who weren't so bright themselves, and even the professors. I had to, once or twice, accidentally not respond appropriately to a compliment by a stranger in public and get called a bitch for it, those few times I didn't act as though a man had bestowed upon me a priceless gift by giving me attention.

I had to jump into a Muslim community and marry a Saudi to suddenly be confronted with the sort of misogyny that I couldn't have even imagined growing up in the safety that I did, and for it to become an actual problem for me, not one that I could look at from my ivory tower or turn on and off at my whim, but one that followed me to school, followed me home, framed the way I lived for a couple years, and will still follow me so long as I live in this town and attend my university.

So then you start noticing things more. What used to seem like an innocent comment or banter between men doesn't seem all that innocent anymore. If you press an off-colored comment a man makes about women, or even about one woman, you might figure out a lot about him. And, if you're really paying attention, you'll start to see that some sort of sentiment detrimental to the plight of women or in some way harmful to them is very common, more than you'd think if you were like me, sometimes so casual that even the person who has those beliefs won't realize it it first, either.

Now I'm listening to the kind of compliments I get and have gotten all my life, and I'm seeing them for what they are. I can't tell you how many times I've heard: "You're not like those other girls." "I hate women who act like x and y, but you..." "I love that you're shy/polite/quiet/pretty but not stuck-up/don't drink or party/don't dress like a slut." "You look so pure/innocent." Well, alright, cool, but then there's the other side of the coin, the stuff they're not saying, or maybe the stuff they didn't even realize: I don't like most other women because they don't fit in to my ideas of what a woman should be. I don't like behavior that's not womanly. You should be shy, and you shouldn't dress like a slut, and you shouldn't be drinking and partying, and I don't like loud women, and you look pure and innocent, and if you removed any of these from the equation, you would be less deserving of my admiration, like all those other women are.

But I can live with this. I'm still fucking lucky, gal. I have a ton of male friends who do respect me and who have been with me for a long time, some for two decades. I am considered, for now, one of the "good" women by many misogynists, at least in person, since I've rarely spoken out against them or even had the opportunity to in real life. I have to go on the internet and just become a woman without her looks to hide behind to get people to be brutally honest with me, because almost everything I say IRL is awesome, because it's coming from a cute girl, and the bar is set pretty fucking low for those, and I'm reminded of this a lot. I've not once but twice gotten employment on looks alone. And all that stuff about living in the Muslim community and being subjected to all these requirements and expectations for women? I fucking chose that, man. I decided to get married into that, I brought it into my family, I accepted it. And I can walk away easily if I want to.

So what happens, gal, when a woman isn't as lucky as me? I've shut up and listened to how men speak about them. I've seen women stand up for themselves and just be fucking shredded. I've seen women who were considered ugly by some men and be treated as though they're subhuman. What happens to victims of violence, of rape? Oh, you better hope it's Lucretia, because if she wasn't dressed well, if she was black-out drunk, if she had a bad reputation, she will hear that she deserved it, and now that I'm listening, so will I.

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #229 - December 28, 2014, 04:12 AM

Woah, thanks, asbie!
     Reply #230 - December 29, 2014, 06:56 AM

Good to see the religious deadheads of the world are climbing on the compensation culture bandwagon, since every fucker else and their dog is. I can just imagine some nightmare future where women in burka are suing fashion houses for not being able to work on the catwalk or some other absurd shit like that.

Reply #231 - December 29, 2014, 11:33 AM

The thing is, we don't know how demographics are going to change in the future. Birth rates amongst Muslims might fall, birth rates amongst non Muslims might rise. Immigration from Islamic countries might increase or decrease. Chain migration through cousin marriage between Mirpur in Pakistan and Muslim communities in the UK might waver, decrease, or stay the same. Same with chain migration between Sylhet in Bangladesh and the UK. Other Muslim communities like the Somalians or the Turkish may change in size. Religiosity may decrease, apostacy might increase. The truth is, there are so many factors that are at play here, that it is almost impossible to make a definite judgment on such matters.

However, one thing that is true is this. Its not just 'Eurabia' touting right-wingers who are to blame for this projection. It has been a direct result of Islamic Ummah Identity Politics, fostered by a mistaken, rigid form of 'multiculturalism', that has given rise to these fears.

Ever since the Rushdie affair, various ideologues, bolstered by the Jamat-e-Islami and Muslim Brotherhood, have purposefully created schisms in the fabric of UK life projecting their separatist ideas, and spoken in terms that basically are identical to the memes expressed by the Eurabia crowd.

Islamic Identity Politics has been the most disastrous thing to happen to British Muslims.

It feeds separatism. It drives a wedge between them and everyone else in British society. It hungers and perpetuates an hysterical grievance and victimhood culture. It is selfish. It knows no other mode than to raise the volume of itself, giving the impression of an embattled and aggressive mission to seek special priveliges for Muslims and Islam, in perpetual hostility to non Muslims, and non Muslim society.

It asserts that Muslims are a monolithic singular block - something that the 'Eurabia' types also assert.

How can anyone miss this? Islamic Ummah Identity Politics is exactly what asserts that in the first case, and it does so perpetually and incessantly. In the UK, large parts of cities and towns are almost exclusively Muslim. London, Birmingham, Bradford, all have areas that are effectively, completely Islamic enclaves. Now it probably is the case that these numbers demographically don't amount to what the 'Eurabia' folks say is happening. But combined with all these other factors, it can be seen to give the impression that what is being said has some merit.

The truth is, organised religious identity politics concurs with 'Eurabia' projections. It cajoles, coerces, and pressures Muslims and non Muslims into viewing Muslims as one undifferentiated mass who have narrow identities and narrow objectives. It does project an idea of Islamic power within secular liberal democracies, territorial ideas of the 'numbers game' that can be used to make demands about various things in this religious identity politics game. This is what the Eurabia folks say - and it is generated from within Muslim Identity Politics in the UK. How can you talk about this subject, without acknowledging and criticising this? This is why I say, Muslim Identity Politics has been the most catastrophic thing to happen to Muslims in the UK.

These are some more facts - there is a movement amongst some British Muslims to incorporate sharia laws and sharia codes into British life. This emanates from Muslims and Islamic activists themselves. That enacts what 'Eurabia' people say. There is religious extremism within British Islam that results in violence and marginalisation of moderate Muslim voices and murders non Muslims, that is not being faced up to adequately within the Muslim community. This is a reality. There are appalling oppressions of women and dissenters within some Islamic contexts in the UK. There are separatists impulses and open rhetoric of extremism that people see every day in colleges, schools and universities. There is a constant restatement of Islamic Ummah Identity Politics taking up a disproportionate amount of "wavelength" in British society, and this hardens feelings amongst non Muslims, perpetuating a more tribal mentality amongst everyone else. Society becomes not a culture that aspires to coherence, it aspires to mono-cultural groups in competition with each other for the crown of victimhood and 'Identity Power and Prominence'. Even the far-right BNP begin to ape this rhetoric - the white working class is posited as being under threat, as an other component in this reactionary competitive communalist dynamic that has been a fire furnished and blown into flame most actively and continually by (mostly male) Islamic Identity Politics.

Also, this 'wavelength' out of proportion to the actual numbers of Muslims in the UK also gives the impression of Islam constantly being larger than it is, because it seeks publicity to assert itself. Muslims are naturally prone to playing the numbers game - its always 'Islam is the fastest growing, the biggest, the best', when this is on loop constantly, and is asserted into the minds of people in general, it also gives the impression of assertive proportion and almost becomes like a threat. Again, this is the disaster of Ummah Identity Politics - it feeds and creates problems, but it is so hungry to assert itself it has no other mode. It can't be quiet. It has to be loud. That is its nature.

These are realities. You can say that they are being blown out of proportion, and that can be an argument (not something I would agree on completely, but it certainly has merit); but you can't say that these issues are being concocted in a vaccuum in the imaginations of 'Eurabia' types - when many of them actually have roots within British Islam, and thus whether 'Eurabia' is going to be a reality or not, it certainly gives the impression that we live in a society in which Islam is increasingly assertive, separatist, seeks special priveliges, and contains an activist class that perpetuates the idea of a single undifferentiated 'Ummah' mass that is at odds with wider society. So many things have happened to destroy trust between kuffars and Muslims. From the lack of real large scale introspection about the very real extremism that exists in some British mosques and communities, to the denial of this problem, to initiatives designed to lecture non Muslims about their supposed 'misperceptions' about Islam whilst not concentrating on those Muslims who have those 'misperceptions' that cause the problems in the first place. All of this has the cumulative effect of giving this impression that others, like 'Eurabia' types can interpret or exaggerate or look at from their own perspective.

You cannot confront 'Eurabia' dogmatists without acknowledging this, it simply is not tenable to do so with any real insight or honesty.

Brilliant Bill, you have done a better job than I ever could of putting into words what I have been trying to say about Muslims in Britain for years now.
     Reply #232 - December 29, 2014, 03:31 PM

Well found, Laico.

A brilliiant post that sums up why when I stumbled on CEMB it struck a chord with me.

(I've stuck around because it's so interesting and the people are so nice.)
     Reply #233 - January 10, 2015, 04:41 PM

Cheesy They should rename FFI to FFS.  whistling2

Either that or retire Sina to a nice, warm padded cell or something. He's gone loopy, poor old thing. 

Reply #234 - January 16, 2015, 04:07 PM

I actually think this comment is perfect.

Raif NEVER EVER CRY ...........NEVER SHOW PAIN IN YOUR FACE.... 

Long after these sand land sauds disappear from the face of the earth your name will be written in golden letter in the history of Saudi Arabia...   

Reply #235 - January 20, 2015, 08:12 PM

More from Yeez:

Quran is NOT word of god ..no book.. no saying..no sound is word of god., they all evolved with time. If  Quran is word of god then every sound from every hole of any biological species is word of god.. .. and this god is a cartoon character that controls all the known universe  with billions of galaxies and trillions of stars and planets  and.and  and the unknown universe to present  human species

Reply #236 - February 04, 2015, 01:07 AM

A musivore double:

My God, questioner makes me want to ask questions about myself. Could I? Would I? If he was the only boy, and I was the only girl? Would I then? Just to get by? Just once, just quickly, just when no one is around watching and judging? Would I respond? Would I initiate? Would I then play games and push him away forcefully, only to hungrily pick up the crushed little boy and take him violently into my arms? Would I then be all over him, responding to his electric touches with gentle and loving caresses of my own? Would I? Could I?

My God questioner, you've tied me in questions of my own.

Of course not Lily. I hate the thought of ever being so naughty, that someone like you would have to come along and teach me a lesson. I can't imagine ever being so bad that I'd have to perhaps be tied up like a gimp, complete with chain and mask and leather pants so impossibly tight that make I am almost unable to breath. I'd hate to be then taught a lesson, with whips and heels and fingernails, over and over and over again, with no hope of any mercy or pity being shown towards me. I'd hate that to happen to me. I'd hate it to be you doing that to me Lily. Oh God Lily, just the thought makes me tremble.

Reply #237 - February 04, 2015, 04:03 PM

Thanks for bringing to my attention that vivid response from Musivore Qtian!
     Reply #238 - February 04, 2015, 11:03 PM

Thanks Q, I'm touched, almost to the point of touching myself in celebration. But this thread was not meant for posts like that. Billy would be mortified.

I respectfully ask one of the kind mods to remove this post, as well as the two that have preceded it.

Hi
     Reply #239 - February 10, 2015, 01:29 PM

....... Just like atheists in general, Ex-Muslims have a diversity of personal and political beliefs,..........

.......... victim hood doesn't absolve someone from responsibility, ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 10 ... 17 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »