Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 21, 2024, 01:56 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: It's good to bump into this site

(Read 17204 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: It's good to bump into this site
     Reply #30 - September 08, 2010, 04:09 PM

That's good advice. I will talk to her tonight.

But, to be honest, it is way to important to her for me to have any realistic hope of achieving anything... I'll give it a go though.

Hi
     Reply #31 - September 08, 2010, 04:10 PM

Anyone who would mutilate the genitals of a 10 month old baby is a bastard, and you will allow it to happen just to keep the love of such a person?

1: Demand proof IN THE QURAN that circumcision is necessary - we all know that not all hadith cannot be trusted.

As far as I'm aware, its only Sunnah and not obligated even in the ahadith.

2: Demand that she also shows proof that he must have it now, and not when he is about to enter puberty and old enough to decide for himself.
    3: If my wife told me to mutilate the genitals of one of my babies (I have 4) I would tell her to fuck off, and I'd take my children with me.

You are the only person that baby has to protect it.  Don't be a spineless bastard and let him down!

I don't know how you can look him in the eyes.

It's not going to stop here, and childhood indoctrination stays with most people for life. Put your foot down, before it's too late.
     Reply #32 - September 08, 2010, 04:13 PM

Okay, thanks guys. works over,  I need to go home now.

If you don't hear from me again, you can rightly assume that she has castrated me overnight...

Hi
     Reply #33 - September 08, 2010, 04:14 PM

That's good advice. I will talk to her tonight.

But, to be honest, it is way to important to her for me to have any realistic hope of achieving anything... I'll give it a go though.

This wont work, but at least you can tell yourself (& him when he grows up - keep a copy of this thread  grin12) that you tried your best ..

Did Allah make humans perfect in body?  Answer will be Yes.  
    Is circumcision in the Quran?  No
    Does it come with operative risks, and against BMA recommendations? Yes

Then why operate?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #34 - September 08, 2010, 04:14 PM

Watch this video of a male circumcision being performed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuPb_4-Qpg&has_verified=1

Anyone that would do this to a baby to appease an imaginary friend is deluded, but at least they have an excuse.  You know the whole religious thing is bullshit, to let them to it to your own baby to appease a woman is beneath scum.

STAND UP, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTERWARDS!

I don't come here any more due to unfair moderation.
    http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=30785
     Reply #35 - September 08, 2010, 04:16 PM

Circumcision stamps religion on a boy / man so he is forever marked.

Other symbols can be removed if they are superficial, material things.

If the practise was to tatoo a symbol on the face of a baby so he was forever marked and could never forget and would always be scarred and mutilated by that action, it wouldn't be permissible.

But the penis is OK to damage.

You may as well cut the earlobes off a baby boy, what use are they?

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #36 - September 08, 2010, 04:19 PM

btw I'm sorry, you deserved a better welcome from me, its just that there were more pressing matters at hand, particularly with your sons operation tomorrow - it usually more light hearted, doesnt get this serious on a discussion thread (unless a member is a muslim  dance) ..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #37 - September 08, 2010, 04:20 PM

Hi Maya

Yes I'm from the UK.

Unfortuntaely, it's not banned..

He's probably thinking about the recent u-turn on the decision to let the NHS perform circumcisions to stop bad practice.

Ohhh I didn't realise there had been a u-turn.  I'm glad to find this out because my grandson is going to be taken to Tunisia to get his done and I'm hesitant about that.  

Now I know that I will do all in my power to have him done here now.  I'm unlikely to be able to prevent it happening though.  :(

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #38 - September 08, 2010, 04:22 PM

Watch this video of a male circumcision being performed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLuPb_4-Qpg&has_verified=1

Anyone that would do this to a baby to appease an imaginary friend is deluded, but at least they have an excuse.  You know the whole religious thing is bullshit, to let them to it to your own baby to appease a woman is beneath scum.

STAND UP, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR MIND AFTERWARDS!

but more importantly make sure you wife watches it before tomorrow.

Remember you are an equal partner in this relationship.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #39 - September 08, 2010, 04:23 PM

No worries Islame , it all (rightly) had be said.

Hi
     Reply #40 - September 08, 2010, 04:25 PM

Wait - I'm confused. Who has the penis in this relationship?

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #41 - September 08, 2010, 04:26 PM

Obviously she does. (my son's is also about to be taken away, in case you're not following)

Hi
     Reply #42 - September 08, 2010, 04:29 PM

1: Demand proof IN THE QURAN that circumcision is necessary - we all know that not all hadith cannot be trusted.
    2: Demand that she also shows proof that he must have it now, and not when he is about to enter puberty and old enough to decide for himself.
    3: If my wife told me to mutilate the genitals of one of my babies (I have 4) I would tell her to fuck off, and I'd take my children with me.

very much, this ^^^

Please please don't do it.

I too have 4 boys and I live in a very strict Muslim country and I would never ever do it to them.

"God created us perfect." you should tell her that. It's as if you are saying, that Allah had a design error, and you will correct it by snipping that piece of skin (that happens to be very rich ib nerves).

Please don't do it...  Cry

Reply #43 - September 08, 2010, 04:29 PM

Sorry guys, I need to log off now and go home and talk to my wife. I've already missed two trains because of this forum (I've never worked so late before),....

Thjanks for all you help/advice/insults...

Hi
     Reply #44 - September 08, 2010, 04:31 PM

No worries Islame , it all (rightly) had be said.

Glad you werent upset by the torrage of comments you got

btw by not discussing religion you are also allowing your wife to be abused by the religion - surely you care more about her than that.  

Best thing is for you both to grow together, rather than having subjects you want to avoid.  Of course you will have a number of bitter exchanges,  but at least there is a chance for change to occur.

My wife was a muslim when we got married, now she even puts sausages in their sandwiches for school dinners.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #45 - September 08, 2010, 04:32 PM

Glad you werent upset by the torrage of comments you got

btw by not discussing religion you are also allowing your wife to be abused by the religion - surely you care more about her than that.  

Best thing is for you both to grow together, rather than having subjects you want to avoid.  Of course you will have a number of bitter exchanges,  but at least there is a chance for change to occur.

My wife was a muslim when we got married, now she even puts sausages in their sandwiches for school dinners.

Afro

Reply #46 - September 08, 2010, 04:39 PM

"God created us perfect." you should tell her that. It's as if you are saying, that Allah had a design error, and you will correct it by snipping that piece of skin (that happens to be very rich ib nerves).

LOL. I tried saving my nephew by explaining it like that to my sister. Didn't work. Cry

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #47 - September 08, 2010, 04:44 PM

But it worked and still working perfectly for me when ever a Muslim friend or relative brings up the subject.

Reply #48 - September 08, 2010, 04:49 PM

I just watched that video.  Cry Cry Cry  It's barbaric but what can I possibly do to stop this happening to my grandson, I'm only the grandma?  Cry Cry Cry

All I can do is show this video to my daughter and hope against hope she stops it happening but what chance of that when the father insists.   finmad

"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle." ~ Sun Tzu

Reply #49 - September 08, 2010, 04:59 PM

The Quran does not say we have to do it. Mohamed the prophet has never been circumcised himself. Isn't this enough to make people think?

Reply #50 - September 08, 2010, 05:04 PM

But it worked and still working perfectly for me when ever a Muslim friend or relative brings up the subject.

I know. Even if doesn't always work, it's the best advice for this issue.

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #51 - September 08, 2010, 05:16 PM

Ok, I have better idea. Ask Muslims to show hadeaths that describe the prophet's circumcision of his son Ibrahim (died age 2 years) or his daughters (for Muslims who approve female genital mutilation). Surely, an event like this would have been an important event that we should have 100s of hadeeths. Right?

Reply #52 - September 08, 2010, 05:31 PM

Also, we all know that the prophet Ibrahim was circumcised when he was 80 years of age. So that can wait!  whistling2

Reply #53 - September 08, 2010, 05:34 PM

Also, we all know that the prophet Ibrahim was circumcised when he was 80 years of age.

And he did it to himself with an axe (Buhkari and Muslim)...
     Reply #54 - September 08, 2010, 05:50 PM

sounds more like castration

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #55 - September 08, 2010, 05:51 PM

"God created us perfect." you should tell her that.

And if she wants the verse, tell her its 95:4

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #56 - September 08, 2010, 08:38 PM

(NHS u-turn)Ohhh I didn't realise there had been a u-turn.  I'm glad to find this out because my grandson is going to be taken to Tunisia to get his done and I'm hesitant about that.  

Now I know that I will do all in my power to have him done here now.  I'm unlikely to be able to prevent it happening though.  :(

u-turn went the other way.  They WERE going to offer it but decided against it.

Reply #57 - September 08, 2010, 09:38 PM

Oh ok.  Well even if not on the NHS but any other private UK hospital would do it then I'd gladly pay to have it done rather than risk him having it done in the way my son-in-law had his done.  wacko

It was nothing like the above video.   It was actually done at his house, along with his younger brother too, and it was all video-taped.  I watched the video and they just held him upright facing outwards (he was about 3 yrs of age) and a man just reached out with some implement, pulled the foreskin towards him and just cut it off.  There was no thread or ring or anything used.  Then it was bandaged up.  Huh? 

Reply #58 - September 09, 2010, 07:54 AM

I really want to see this practise made illegal in the UK.  Who has the right to mutilate the genitals of another person other than someone religious?  It's a violation!

I think people who have experienced it and are against it + have videos should make videos saying "This is my circumcision" - block out the penis but let people listen to the screams etc.  People in the UK really need to stop being so apathetic about this subject.

Reply #59 - September 09, 2010, 10:06 AM

I agree it's a violation and I am totally against it too, but that isn't going to stop people getting it done one way or another to their kids if that's what they believe in.   Cry

Making it illegal will just drive it underground with all that that entails.  Cry

• Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »