Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Killing of two brothers by mob in Pakistan

(Read 26591 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Killing of two brothers by mob in Pakistan
     Reply #60 - August 26, 2010, 10:58 PM

Sialkot  Killing _the conversation of 1122 official

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3VgWyle8cA

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #61 - August 29, 2010, 01:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNFaer0sHQ&p=39D7D2294CBB07CF

Reply #62 - March 05, 2011, 04:30 PM

It was August 2010 ., These horrible murders were carried out in Sialkot by Public with the support of Police

To day.. no one cares .. the parents are still searching for why that happened in Land of pure..

Parents of Mughees Butt and Muneeb Butt  that  were lynched by a mob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZIg2vK3iwc

Grand father of those two kids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIs00RDkj28

mother  of those two kids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9Pibs6wiI

Reply #63 - March 05, 2011, 08:09 PM

Cry

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #64 - March 05, 2011, 08:25 PM

Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, Federal Minister for Population Welfare who also hails from Sialkot and this particular incident occurred in her own constituency, while talking to The News disclosed that she had met over five dozen villagers who were present when the incident took place and everyone had the same tale that these two boys were caught red-handed robbing the milk-seller brothers of whom one died the same day while the two sustained bullet injuries.

She said that all the politicians who visited Sialkot came for photo sessions only and condoled with the family of the two brothers but no one condoled with the family of Bilal, young innocent milk-seller who was killed by these two boys.

This story sounded different when it was the gossip of all the aunties weeks ago.

"Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well."
    - Robert Louis Stevenson
  • Killing of two brothers by mob in Pakistan
     Reply #65 - April 01, 2015, 12:36 PM

It started with a fight  playing cricket on a ground and those who started the fight branded them as dacoits  and now Mob takes over..

News says "14 arrested in Sialkot lynching case"

DPO Sialkot Afzal Mehmood Butt said that five suspects involved in torturing the brothers had been rounded up and both of them were currently being investigated. “The culprits are still under investigation and we cannot release their names as yet. ..........

According to the family, the police registered a case against the SHO, a sub-inspector, four ASIs and eight other police officials under Section 155-C of the Police Ordinance. The section deals with misconduct by police officers when they are guilty of “any wilful breach or neglect of any provision of law or of any rule or regulation or any order which [they are] bound to observe or obey.” The maximum punishment under this section is three years in prison, with or without a fine.While the family of the deceased boys and locals insists the boys were innocent, the family of the victim of a robbery, Bilal, contested this view. “You can go ask anyone, these boys were the robbers and they killed my husband. Why is my family being accused of spreading false rumours when we are the ones who lost someone? We didn’t kill those boys but they killed my husband,” said Bilal’s widow, adding that the media and locals had been threatening her family to keep quiet about the robbery incident that preceded the mob lynching of young brothers Mueez and Muneeb Butt...  That is what exactly happens when Police doesn't behave like police force and Feudal of town rule ever thing in town ...
     *****************************************************************************************************

so that case of brutal rogues  lynching those two kids is 5 year old.... and today's news says..

7 men to be hanged in Sialkot lynching case
    GUJRANWALA: An Anti-Terrorism Court (ATC) on Wednesday issued death warrants for seven individuals convicted for being part of the mob that lynched two brothers in Sialkot in 2010.

The warrants were issued by the ATC after the Lahore High Court rejected appeals submitted by the seven convicts Ali Raza alias Peter, Muhammad Iqbal, Jameel alias Jeela, Shafeeq alias Foji, Sarfraz Ahmad, Rashid and Muhammad Amin.

The court also set the date of their hanging for April 8. However, the convicts have the right to appeal in the Supreme Court.

So  April 8.. it is not that far., I am not really for hanging people if the society has better alternatives .. unfortunately in a religious society where the laws are made by voodoo doll you can not ride those man made  laws in the name of god..  Well that is  today's news .. if they get hanged  it is going to be new beginning in Pakistan.. 

Reply #66 - April 01, 2015, 03:39 PM

How will it be a new beginning?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #67 - April 01, 2015, 03:41 PM

Par for the course in Pakistan, it seems. Good that they're getting punished, but not sure how much better hanging is anyway...

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #68 - April 12, 2015, 11:04 PM

Lynching convicts’ execution stopped says news

GUJRANWALA: Jail authorities stopped on Wednesday the execution of seven condemned prisoners, involved in the lynching of two brothers of Sialkot, after the Supreme Court accepted their appeals against the decision of the Lahore High Court.

An anti-terrorism court had issued death warrants for Rashid Mehr, Muhammad Ameen, Sarfraz Ahmad, Iqbal, Jamil, Ali Raza and Muhammad Shafiq for April 8 after the Lahore High Court had rejected their appeals.  Defence Counsel Zahid Bukhari filed their appeals in the Supreme Court which have been accepted for hearing.

They were convicted for lynching Mughees Butt and Muneeb Butt on August 15, 2010 in Sialkot.

So the case is back in the court.. that will be another 3 years before we get anything out of courts..

• Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »