Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Killing of two brothers by mob in Pakistan

(Read 26731 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Killing of two brothers by mob in Pakistan
     Reply #30 - August 23, 2010, 01:00 PM

if they were Quran Hafiz? where is the protection of Allah, where is the protection of the Quran? or did he go fishing?

They'll be rewarded in the afterlife. That's all that matters  Roll Eyes

Reply #31 - August 24, 2010, 08:49 AM

Angry mob attacks Rescue 1122 centre says news..
     http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/23-Aug-2010/Angry-mob-attacks-Rescue-1122-centre

SIALKOT – Hundreds of people, majority of them Jamaat-e-Islami and Shabab-e-Milli activists, Sunday afternoon attacked the Rescue 1122 Daska Road centre as a protest against the Rescue 1122 officials failure in saving the two innocent brothers from lynching on August 15.
    The infuriated mob made hostage all the staff members at gunpoint and thrashed them. They set ablaze the furniture besides shattering all the windowpanes and damaging the vehicles. Later, a huge contingent of police surrounded the area and got freed the hostages after negotiating with the protesters for about an hour and a half. The protesters also blocked Daska-Sialkot Road for over an hour by burning tyres near Doburji Malhiyaan Chowk, as they chanted slogans against the rescue service. After attacking the Daska Road centre, the crowd marched towards the main Rescue 1122 centre on Kutchery Road and tried to attack the premises but the police averted the move.

The JI and Shabab-e-Milli activists were of the view that the criminal negligence of the Rescue 1122 officials paved the way for the brutal killing of the two brothers.
    It is worth recalling that some people had caught Hafiz Mughees and Muneeb Butt as suspected dacoits and handed them over to the Rescue 1122 officials of the abovementioned centre, who kept them there for an hour and repeatedly informed the Saddar Police Station about the event. But, police while proving its tradition delayed reaching the spot for ‘unknown reasons’. In the mean time, a youth, Bilal of village Buttar, who was injured by the dacoits’ firing, expired, which infuriated his heirs and other locals. They stormed into the Rescue 1122 centre and snatched both of them from the officials.

The mob took them to the Doburji Malhiyaan Chowk, a few yards away from the Rescue 1122 centre, where they brutally lynched the innocent youths in the presence of senior police officials, as no one dared to safe their lives.

It is fairly certain the certain rogue Police force in the country is involved along with gangs of petty thefts which are often labeled as dacoits in Land of pure..  The news published on Aug 16th tells it all  "Citizens hang two dacoits in Sialkot"http://www.paktribune.com/news/index.shtml?230604
    LAHORE: Angry residents killed and hanged two dacoits in public in Sialkot after they shot dead two youth, a private TV channel reported on Sunday. The dacoits had allegedly set up a picket at the Daska Road in Saddar Police Station precincts and used to loot local residents. The criminals had gunned down two youth identified as Bilal Shaukat, 25, and Bilal Sabir, 12, after they had resisted.

After this incident, the local residents got infuriated and attacked the dacoits. They severely tortured them leading to their deaths and hanged their bodies in public. This incident occurred in presence of police. The local residents also held a protest demonstration against police and urged the higher authorities to take strict action against the negligent cops, the TV channel reported. daily times monitor

when we look in to the news for the past couple of years after this hero  Waqar Ahmad Chohan became in charge DPO in that station dacoits are all over Sialkot ., here is the news..

Dist-(Sialkot Police arrest 48 dacoit).  PPI - Pakistan Press International June 14, 2009:  SIALKOT, June 14 (PPI): Sialkot district police have claimed to arrest as many as 48 dangerous dacoit members of 12 well-organized inter-district gangs Sialkot DPO Waqar Ahmad Chohan disclosed this while talking to the newsmen here. Additional SP Sialkot Ather Ismail, SP (Investigation) Sialkot Ali Javaid Malik and senior member of Sialkot District Peace Committee Zafar Malik were also present on this occasion. DPO said dacoits along with their ring leaders, besides, recovering the stolen vehicles (Including 2 luxury cars and 21 motorcycles), gold ornaments, cash and other and valuables (worth of Rs. 7 million) during a special campaign launched in Sialkot district. He said …

District (Sialkot): Police claims to smash 14 inter district dacoits gangs.
    PPI - Pakistan Press International | March 05, 2006 :  SIALKOT March 05-(PPI): The Sialkot district police have smashed as many as 14 well organized inter district gangs of dacoits and arrested more than 53 dangerous members of these gangs during a special campaign launched in Sialkot district during the month of February 2006. Sialkot District Police Officer (DPO) Dr. Tariq Khokhar disclosed this while, talking to the newsmen, here Sunday. He said that Sialkot police have also arrested 306 notorious proclaimed offenders (POs) and 382 …

Distt (Sialkot): Police claims to arrest 169 notorious POs.: SIALKOT, July 06 (PPI): The Sialkot district police have claimed to arrest as many as 169 notorious proclaimed offenders (POs) including two accused POs Qaisar and Khalid of Narowal involved in murders of six persons. The accused were absconding for the last eight consecutive years. The police also arrested 109 court absconders (CAs) during a special campaign launched in Sialkot district during the last month. Sialkot DPO Waqar Ahmad Chohan disclosed this while addressing a press conference here today. Additional SP Sialkot Athar Ismail and SP (Investigation) Sialkot Ali Javaid Malik were also present on this occasion. DPO said that these arrested accused were a sign of terror …

Distt (Sialkot): Police claims to arrest 48 dangerous dacoit. PPI - Pakistan Press International  June 14, 2009

SIALKOT, June 14 (PPI): Sialkot district police have claimed to arrest as many as 48 dangerous dacoit members of 12 well-organized inter-district gangs of dacoits along with their ring leaders, besides recovering the stolen vehicles (including 2 luxury cars and 21 motorcycles), gold ornaments, cash and other and valuables (worth of Rs. 7 million) during a special campaign launched in Sialkot district. Sialkot DPO Waqar Ahmad Chohan disclosed this while talking to the newsmen here today. DPO said that the said nabbed accused were a sign of terror in the region. These gangs namely Mithu Gang, Imran alias Imrana Gang, Nasir alias Nasiru Gang, Liaquat alias Chira Gang, …

It appears as if Police force in collision with political support creates these dacoits for running their Daku dens  in the country ..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - August 24, 2010, 09:15 AM

I was watching a phone-in show on a Pakistani satellite TV channel and they were discussing this horrific incident.  One of the callers spoke about how shocked and horrified and disgusted he is and he summed it up by saying that the people who beat these boys to death are... "even worse than kafirs".  Roll Eyes

Reply #33 - August 24, 2010, 09:32 AM

One of the callers spoke about how shocked and horrified and disgusted he is and he summed by saying that the people who beat these boys to death are... "even worse than kafirs".  Roll Eyes

Well he's wrong.  At least these bullies have a chance of making it to heaven, whereas the kaffirs have committed such an unforgivable sin that they will fry for eternity.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #34 - August 24, 2010, 09:34 AM

That makes perfect sense.  Its nice to know God has his priorities right.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #35 - August 24, 2010, 09:49 AM

this news is quite big in desi circles - i overheard my mum on the phone yesterday talking about the incident over the phone

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #36 - August 24, 2010, 10:00 AM

Sialkot Duo Lynching: Probing Body Completes Report  says the news..

The commission set up to probe the gruesome lynching of two brothers in Silakot has completed its report. During a press briefing on Tuesday, head of Supreme Courts inquiry commission Justice (r) Kazim Ali Malik has said that truth has been found. However, he would submit the report to the Supreme Court, which is the only authority to give ruling in this regard. He did not give out any of the founding, saying that he is not entitled to reveal anything.

He said that report would comprise two parts: the first one would tell that how the tragic incident took place; the truth while the second part would recommend the penalties for the accused. Justice Malik recorded statements of as many as 113 people, and said that truth has been found. He hailed the media to cover such an incident. Eid Dresses 2010 latest updates Eid Dresses Collection of 2010 Arabic Mehndi Designs for Brides Eid mehndi designs Sialkot duo lynching: Probing body completes report was first posted on August 24, 2010 at 4:23 pm. Copyright @ A Pakistan News .Com

Well Mr. Kazim  Malik is a good man., Yes. the world needs the truth on this.. How on this earth a 15 year old kid is categorized as dacoit and beat  him to death and hang him on to pole in presence of Police force is mind boggling.  Such thing never happened as far as I know, if it did never came in to news..

Reply #37 - August 24, 2010, 10:17 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyWVmW3jHe0

Mueez Butt and Muneeb Butt,  .. People of Pakistan will never forget you two as long as freedom of press and web is alive..  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jW7TlwAU1s
    Mother of  Mueez Butt and Muneeb Butt,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSHm4U1q2QI
    WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT ARE YOU TO say "whether they are dacoits or Not???  ., You Idiot.. one is 15 year old kid..

Reply #38 - August 24, 2010, 10:35 AM

Sialkot lynching: 95 witnesses record statements

SIALKOT: About 95 witnesses recorded their statements before the judicial commission constituted by the Supreme Court of Pakistan to probe the brutal murder of teenage brothers in Sialkot.

Two brothers, Hafiz Mugheez and Muneeb, were mercilessly killed by a mob in the presence of policemen in Buttar village, situated in the outskirts of Sialkot on August 15.

Senior lawyer, Chaudhry Safdar Buttar, and residents of Buttar village appeared before the judicial commission and recorded their statements.

Meanwhile, parents of the murdered brothers said police could not arrest any of the accused in this case.

(Clicky for piccy!)

Parent of deceased brothers expressed dissatisfaction over Punjab governments probe body but were fully confident over impartiality of Judicial Inquiry Team of Supreme Court of Pakistan.  Expressing no-trust on a police inquiry team, they announced to extend full cooperation with the judicial commission formed by the apex court.

95 witnesses recorded their statements BUT NOT EVEN ONE COULD SHOUT.. "STOP IT YOU BASTARDS" .. HE IS KID..

Reply #39 - August 24, 2010, 10:40 AM

Tamaashbeeni Pakistan ka asal qaumi khel hai

Translation: Being spectators is Pakistan's real national sport. 

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #40 - August 24, 2010, 10:55 AM

I was watching a phone-in show on a Pakistani satellite TV channel and they were discussing this horrific incident.  One of the callers spoke about how shocked and horrified and disgusted he is and he summed by saying that the people who beat these boys to death are... "even worse than kafirs".  Roll Eyes

Oh brother.

You know, if the same thing happened to a pair of Christian (or Ahmadi) or even just regular Muslim brothers in a village in Pakistan who were accused of blasphemy, I wonder what the difference in reaction would be.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #41 - August 24, 2010, 11:04 AM

The Man writes.. HIT THEM ALL And HIT THEM HARD...

Pakistan’s human cockroaches

Pakistan, you are a failed state. Not because of Zardari. Not because of America. But because you are a failed people, all of us undeserving of sympathy. We are diseased, rotten to every brain stem, world please make an impenetrable fence around us, keep us all in so we don’t spread it to other people, other countries.

These were words I posted on a social networking website. I have an unusually negative mindset these days. It happened after I saw the video of the two teenage brothers brutally clubbed to death by a crowd frenzied with blood thirst in Sialkot. The police watched gleefully. The video has blurs at certain parts, but even this sensible sensitivity does not prevent one from seeing mists of blood flaying from the heads of these teens as they are hit relentlessly, and remorselessly, again and again.

The murderous crowd was truly representative of the richness of Pakistan. Some wear jeans, others shalwar kameez, some were bearded, others clean shaven. The Pakistanis had gotten together to have some fun.

Do not be shocked. This wasn’t isolated, it’s just that the crowd wanted to make sure their orgasmic moment could be captured for later viewing, at one’s pleasure. We blame our ill-educated brethren for the barbarity we witness, but that’s a self-serving lie.

The middle and upper classes are immune to education it seems. They hold opinions of everyday violence even if they have never raised their hand at anyone. If you believe Jews are the scum of the earth, all Ahmadis deserve to die or that Hindus are inferior, well why not two teenage boys?

I want Pakistanis to feel shame, in fact a substantial loss of self-esteem would be great. This is the only way for us to begin to doubt ourselves and the incessant excuses we make. Yes, the world is right to add restrictions on our visas, to see us as dangerous. If for even a while we felt we were the cockroaches of the human race, maybe we would get to the point we stopped the lies we tell ourselves and let this continue.

The fact is, if we had real democracy, there would be no internet in Pakistan, women would not be allowed out of their homes, education would come to a standstill and we would begin a programme of killing off every minority. Thank you corrupt generals and politicians, you keep this at bay with some sense of being answerable to a world that still has some humanity in it, even if you don’t.

And please, no excuses, no excuses. Don’t give us that, “If only there was true Islam they would be better”. I think a thousand years is enough, we can’t wait longer. And there was no America in existence for most of that, or even western colonialism.

You want to know just how sociopathic we are? In response to these killings some are happy to say we deserve earthquakes and floods. Typical. Don’t change yourself, but give credit to the indiscriminate and inhumane forces of nature. The floods are a tragedy, an atrocity and should never be used to bolster an argument that really only demands self-reflection.

And please, in your self-reflection don’t call us animals, most of them are benign vegetarians. Also don’t blame Sialkot; they were just unlucky because they are subject to scrutiny. There is so much more out there.

There is such a sense of sickening moral superiority in Pakistanis, it needs to be addressed. All we care about is foreign policy, eager to point out the hypocrisies of the world, silent on our domestic, or even local life. Why should the world take what you say seriously, why should you be a regional power, or a leader in the comity of Islamic nations?

Truth is, there is only one way to get change, and it’s not hanging the people who killed these boys. It is raising your voice to contradict people who advocate death for others, no matter who they are speaking of. To internalise that murder of any kind, for anyone is wrong. Sounds easy? Well just try it.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/42158/pakistan%E2%80%99s-human-cockroaches/
    I like everything Fasi, except you calling SOME people of land of pure as human cockroaches  .. No, I disagree with you.,  cockroaches are far better than these beasts..

Reply #42 - August 24, 2010, 11:13 AM

I know that guy is angry and upset, but as much prejudice and extremism and violence as there may be in society there are still people who are against all that. There are good people everywhere.

I understand his anger though.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #43 - August 24, 2010, 11:15 AM

link?
     Reply #44 - August 24, 2010, 11:27 AM

this news is quite big in desi circles - i overheard my mum on the phone yesterday talking about the incident over the phone

True.  Everyone is talking about it.

Reply #45 - August 24, 2010, 11:41 AM

If you believe Jews are the scum of the earth, all Ahmadis deserve to die or that Hindus are inferior, well why not two teenage boys?

This story made me lose my food the first time I saw the video on youtube a few days ago.

What Fasi is saying there is right on target. Islamic supremacism (similar to ethnic or racial supremacism) and blind nationalism have been responsible for the mindset that justifies murder and torture, whether it's of Christians, Ahmadis, women, and now just a couple of boys who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I wonder too, if these boys had belonged to a minority group, or if there wasn't such a huge crowd around them lynching them, including cops who watched with smirks, how many among Pakistanis would be going back in their cozy slumber lulled by wild conspiracy theories like they did when the Swat Taliban beating a young girl video came out about 1.5 years ago.

Pakistanis need to wake up en masse. And I don't know if/when that will happen. Cry

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #46 - August 24, 2010, 11:42 AM

Oh brother.

You know, if the same thing happened to a pair of Christian (or Ahmadi) or even just regular Muslim brothers in a village in Pakistan who were accused of blasphemy, I wonder what the difference in reaction would be.

Well there will NOT be any reaction in the Land of pure.. May be few fellows may cry on web and some may write a blog in to some news paper..Christian ..or Ahmadis...hindus..Parsis all are expendable..

Here this is from July 2010
    Two Christian brothers accused of writing a blasphemous pamphlet were gunned down at the sessions court in Faisalabad on July 19.
    (Clicky for piccy!)
    Gunned down in cold blood: Two Christian brothers accused of blasphemy were killed before they were able to defend themselves in court.

Pastor Rashid Emmanuel, 32, and Sajid Emmanuel, 30, a graduate business student, were arrested on July 2 and arraigned under Pakistan’s controversial blasphemy laws’ section 295-C of the Pakistan Penal Code on charges that the pamphlet contained blasphemous remarks about Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

The incident took place when they were leaving the court under police custody after a hearing. Both were immediately taken to the Allied Hospital in the city where they were pronounced dead. Mohammad Hussain, a police officer accompanying them, was also seriously wounded. Despite the police’s presence, the killers easily escaped. However, Faisalabad’s regional police officer (RPO) Aftab Ahmad Cheema said that the police had discovered a clue about the killers and would apprehend them soon.

Reply #47 - August 24, 2010, 04:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uALRo53Uws

watch the rest at  http://www.youtube.com/user/MuslimRajputs

Reply #48 - August 24, 2010, 05:32 PM

There was also this case :

Christian murdered for drinking tea from a Muslim cup

On May 9th, Radical Muslims running a tea stall beat a Christian man to death for using a cup designated for Muslims.

The young man, Ishtiaq Masih, had ordered tea at a roadside stall in Machharkay village, Punjab, Pakistan, after his bus stopped to allow passengers to relieve themselves.

When Ishtiaq went to pay for his tea, the owner noticed that he was wearing a necklace with a cross and grabbed him, calling for his employees to bring anything available to beat him for violating a sign posted on the stall warning non-Muslims to declare their religion before being served. Ishtiaq had not noticed the warning sign before ordering his tea, as he ordered with a group of his fellow passengers.

The owner and 14 of his employees beat Ishtiaq with stones, iron rods and clubs, and stabbed him multiple times with kitchen knives as Ishtiaq pleaded for mercy.

The other bus passengers and other passers-by finally intervened and took Ishtiaq to the Rural Health Center in the village. There Ishtiaq died as a result of spinal, head, and chest injuries. The doctor who took Ishtiaq’s case told ICC that Ishtiaq had excessive internal and external bleeding, a fractured skull, and brain injuries.

Makah Tea Stall is located on the Sukheki-Lahore highway and is owned by Mubarak Ali, a 42-year-old radical Muslim. ICC’s correspondent visited the tea stall and observed that a large red warning sign with a death’s head symbol was posted which read,

«All non-Muslims should introduce their faith prior to ordering tea. This tea stall serves Muslims only».

The warning also threatened anyone who violated the rule with «dire consequences».

A neighboring shopkeeper told ICC on condition of anonymity that Ali is a fundamentalist Muslim and all his employees are former students of radical Muslim madrassas (seminaries). Ali kept separate sets of cooking-ware for Muslims and non-Muslims at his stall.

Ishtiaq’s family said that they immediately reported the incident to the police and filed a case against Ali. Though the police registered their case, no action has been taken to apprehend Ali or his employees.

Last paragraph bolded by me.

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/christian-murdered-for-drinking-tea-from-a-muslim-cup/

In Denmark we have a Danish/Pakistani journalist and former TV anchor named Rushi Rachid who has also written a couple of autobiographical books.

In one of them she tells about a trip she made to Pakistan accompanied by an ethnic  Danish friend. They were staying with an aunt of Rushi´s and after a meal, Rushi noticed how the aunt put her friend´s plates to one side. When enquiring why, the aunt said that she just thought that the friend could use the same plates all the time they were there.

Presumably the plates would be either discarded or scalded after they were gone. Rushi was very upset about this.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #49 - August 24, 2010, 05:51 PM

Cry

Unfortunately, he's totally right.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #50 - August 24, 2010, 05:53 PM

Translation of jist?
     Reply #51 - August 24, 2010, 05:56 PM

Basically he's (very angrily) berating Pakistanis and saying that it is their own fault that Pakistan has become the cesspool it is, that nobody in the world respects Pakistanis, because they have made bad decisions and beaten up innocent men and women for too long while letting the corrupt politicians, media and govt agencies get away with murder and looting the public. He is basically calling for a people's revolution in Pakistan.

Reply #52 - August 24, 2010, 05:57 PM

Okay
     Reply #53 - August 24, 2010, 06:55 PM

Mob justice is a sign of the breakdown of law and order in a society.  I grew up in Nairobi (in Kenya), and thieves could easily get lynched/burned to death if they were not lucky. Cry
    You might have seen Louis Theroux's documentary about Law and Disorder in Johannesburg.

Unfortunately, crowd psychology (or pack mentality) can be a deadly force.  When caught in the thick of it, even an otherwise decent person can participate in the violence without thinking. no

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #54 - August 24, 2010, 07:35 PM

Basically he's (very angrily) berating Pakistanis and saying that it is their own fault that Pakistan has become the cesspool it is, that nobody in the world respects Pakistanis, because they have made bad decisions and beaten up innocent men and women for too long while letting the corrupt politicians, media and govt agencies get away with murder and looting the public. He is basically calling for a people's revolution in Pakistan.

Very angry! I lost count of the amount of times he said bein chod, haramzada, and harami!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #55 - August 25, 2010, 01:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBURt5Rh2w

So this is in Urdu.... but it's a report from the village where this happened. The village elder that the reporter is interviewing in the exact location where the incident happened, said the police are useless and that this lynching was the result of an uncontrollable mob rage combined with hearsay/rumours that these brothers were thieves. He's saying that village mobs have no understanding of the law, and there are not enough cops who could do anything.

Reply #56 - August 25, 2010, 04:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxBURt5Rh2w

So this is in Urdu.... but it's a report from the village where this happened. The village elder that the reporter is interviewing in the exact location where the incident happened, said the police are useless and that this lynching was the result of an uncontrollable mob rage combined with hearsay/rumours that these brothers were thieves. He's saying that village mobs have no understanding of the law, and there are not enough cops who could do anything.

Every one is escaping now.. That Old man is Vakeel??  Why take job if no one listens to you  old fool??   These on looking buggers are fucking Sheep..., It is certain the rogues who were beating those kids were little  street thugs of the town that supports  politicians of that town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTCq3mYi8Ik

how on this earth a 15 year old kid looks like dacoits is mind boggling?  These rogues of the town have neither brain nor eyes..

Reply #57 - August 25, 2010, 04:46 PM

I can not believe these BASTARDS OF THE TOWN killed those kids naming them as thieves and dacoits .. it is hard to see this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbXx0FgsxHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b48Xkuux6po

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue5ySge6BWg

And 100s of people are watching this brutal killings.. No one says anything from crowd against the rogues who beat them up??....

Reply #58 - August 26, 2010, 07:12 AM

Firdous Awan says Sialkot boys were criminals

ISLAMABAD, Aug 24: More controversy has engulfed the barbaric killing of two brothers in Sialkot as now a federal minister says that the two victims of mob rage were not that innocent as being portrayed by the media.

Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan, Federal Minister for Population Welfare who also hails from Sialkot and this particular incident occurred in her own constituency, while talking to The News disclosed that she had met over five dozen villagers who were present when the incident took place and everyone had the same tale that these two boys were caught red-handed robbing the milk-seller brothers of whom one died the same day while the two sustained bullet injuries.

She said that all the politicians who visited Sialkot came for photo sessions only and condoled with the family of the two brothers but no one condoled with the family of Bilal, young innocent milk-seller who was killed by these two boys.

The federal minister said that the Supreme Court had constituted a commission to probe the incident so she would not directly give her own assessment. She, however, said that the recovered items from the boys included Rs65,000 cash; 17 National Identity Cards of various people; three different number plates of motor bikes and over hundred bullets.

Firdous said that the father of the two boys did not speak for three days after the death of his only two sons and on 18th August the uncle of the boys, Amjad Butt had to file the FIR with the police station. “His silence for three days is also meaningful,” the minister held saying the father was even reluctant to receive the dead bodies.

“Forty-eight people have submitted their affidavits saying they were looted by the same two brothers who were being portrayed as innocent by the media,” said Firdous Awan complaining that the media ran one-way traffic without highlighting the other side of the incident.

“I condoled with both the families and would appeal to the chief minister and Mian Nawaz Sharif not to play politics with the dead bodies and they should also visit the house of Bilal who was killed the same day in the morning when those two brothers were killed.”

She said that the visitors told her whosoever recognized the boys, he/she threw shoes at the dead bodies of the two brothers saying he/she was looted by these two boys.
    “Police say that these boys used to rob the people on Saturdays and Sundays and on the same road because the main bazaar was nearby and the villagers carried cash to the market and were the soft targets,” said Firdous adding: “The DPO thanked the people who killed the boys saying that these youths had given tough time to the police.”

While explaining the incident Firdous said that the villagers had arrested the boys on the spot and brought them in the office of Rescue 1122 and it was announced in the mosques of village Butter that dacoits had been arrested so the whole village gathered in front of Rescue 1122 office. In the meantime a call from the hospital saying that the boy attacked by these two youths had died made the mob furious.

She said that in no way the brutal killing of those two boys could be termed a right act but one had to see why the mob acted so brutally. Firdous said that she met an old lady who showed her torn ears saying that the two boys had snatched her gold earrings a week before their murder and when they were killed she also threw shoes at them after recognizing that they were the same who had looted her.

It is worth mentioning here that the Police Station Saddar, Sialkot confirmed that bullets and number plates and other things were recovered from these boys. Zarar Butt, the uncle of the ill-fated boys told this correspondent that his nephews were innocent and only one incident of fighting had come to his knowledge with the boys of village, where they were killed and the brawl took place on a cricket match.

One eyewitness belonging to a government department had come to fore saying that the two young boys were innocent. Muhammad Shaukat, In charge Rescue 1122 station where this gruesome incident happened and who watched the whole incident, said that the two boys were innocent and it seemed that the opponents, who later transformed into a crazy mob, had been waiting for long to teach them a lesson.

That is how land of pure works and this Stupid brainless MORON is Federal Minister for Population and Welfare apparently a doctor... what kind of doctor is she??.  throw that fat PIG  out  parliament...    and the above rubbish came out of this link  http://thepakistaninewspaper.com/news_detail.php?id=17643   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7LaMJqgTVU

Reply #59 - August 26, 2010, 10:05 AM

Pervez Musharraf interview --Sialkot Incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckrpU4D9hNs

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »