Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: WTF! That's not true Islam!

(Read 7613 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • WTF! That's not true Islam!
     OP - August 05, 2010, 08:12 AM

...~  On Wednesday, the young woman, Bibi Aisha, left Kabul for a long-planned trip to the United States for reconstructive surgery. Earlier in the day, as she prepared to leave the women’s shelter at a secret location here that has been her refuge for the past 10 months, the 18-year-old was unaware of the controversy surrounding the publication of that image.

“I don’t know if it will help other women or not,” she said, her hand going instinctively to cover the hole in the middle of her face, as it does whenever strangers look directly at her. “I just want to get my nose back.”........

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/05/world/asia/05afghan.html

The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
                                   Thomas Paine

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored !- Aldous Huxley
  • Re: WTF! That's not true Islam!
     Reply #1 - August 05, 2010, 08:20 AM

“Her 10-year-old sister is still there and we have no idea how she is,” she said. “They’re probably taking all of their anger out on her now, or even demanding another girl from her family to replace Aisha.”

Cry banghead

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #2 - August 05, 2010, 01:30 PM

A video on that Aisha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qppSG6-aU0

What a Name??  Aisha....Aisha.....Aisha..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #3 - August 05, 2010, 02:03 PM

Just to let the readers know., This cutting of nose and ears is very little to do with Muhammad's Islam except Islam with its rules of controlling woman folks creates such tragedies .  It actually comes from pagan rules of ancient Assyrian law.

Assyrian law was very similar to Sumerian and Babylonian law,  however, notably more brutal than its predecessors.  The first copy of the code to come to light, dated to the reign of Tiglath-Pileser I, was discovered in the course of excavations by the German Oriental Society (1903–1914).  Three Assyrian law collections have been found to date.  Punishments such as cutting of ears and noses was common, as it was in the Code of Hammurabi, which was composed several centuries earlier.  Murder was punished by the family being allowed to decide the death penalty for the murderer.

The Code of the Assura

Excerpts from the Code of the Assyrians.

I.2. If a woman, whether the wife of a man or the daughter of a man, utter vulgarity or indulge in low talk, that woman bears her own sin; against her husband, her sons, or her daughter they shall have no claim.

I.7. If a woman bring her hand against a man, they shall prosecute her; 30 manas of lead shall she pay, 20 blows shall they inflict on her.

I.8. If a woman in a quarrel injure the testicle of a man, one of her fingers they shall cut off. And if a physician bind it up and the other testicle which is beside it be infected thereby, or take harm; or in a quarrel she injure the other testicle, they shall destroy both of her eyes.

I.9. If a man bring his hand against the wife of a man, treating her like a little child, and they prove it against him, and convict him, one of his fingers they shall cut off. If he kiss her, his lower lip with the blade of an axe they shall draw down and they shall cut off.

I.12. If the wife of a man be walking on the highway, and a man seize her, say to her "I will surely have intercourse with you," if she be not willing and defend herself, and he seize her by force and rape her, whether they catch him upon the wife of a man, or whether at the word of the woman whom he has raped, the elders shall prosecute him, they shall put him to death. There is no punishment for the woman.

I.13. If the wife of a man go out from her house and visit a man where he lives, and he have intercourse with her, knowing that she is a man's wife, the man and also the woman they shall put to death.

I.14. If a man have intercourse with the wife of a man either in an inn or on the highway, knowing that she is a man's wife, according as the man, whose wife she is, orders to be done, they shall do to the adulterer. If not knowing that she is a man's wife he rapes her, the adulterer goes free. The man shall prosecute his wife, doing to her as he likes.

I.15. If a man catch a man with his wife, both of them shall they put to death. If the husband of the woman put his wife to death, he shall also put the man to death. If he cut off the nose of his wife, he shall turn the man into a eunuch, and they shall disfigure the whole of his face.

I.16. If a man have relations with the wife of a man at her wish, there is no penalty for that man. The man shall lay upon the woman, his wife, the penalty he wishes.

I.18. If a man say to his companion, "They have had intercourse with they wife; I will prove it," and he be not able to prove it, and do not prove it, on that man they shall inflict forty blows, a month of days he shall perform the king's work, they shall mutilate him, and one talent of lead he shall pay.

I.20. If a man have intercourse with his brother-in-arms, they shall turn him into a eunuch.

I.21. If a man strike the daughter of a man and cause her to drop what is in her, they shall prosecute him, they shall convict him, two talents and thirty manas of lead shall he pay, fifty blows they shall inflict on him, one month shall he toil.

I.26. If a woman be dwelling in the house of her father, and her husband have died, any gift which her husband settled upon her---if there be any sons of her husband's, they shall receive it. If there be no sons of her husband's she receives it.

I.32. If a woman be dwelling in the house of father, but has been given to her husband, whether she has been taken to the house of her husband or not, all debts, misdemeanors, and crimes of her husband shall she bear as if she too committed them. Likewise if she be dwelling with her husband, all crimes of his shall she bear as well.

I.35. If a woman, who is a widow, enter into the house of a man, whatsoever she brings with her---all is her husband's. But if a man enter in to a woman, whatsoever he brings---all is the woman's.

I.37. If a man divorce his wife, if he wish, he may give her something; if he does not wish, he need not give her anything. Empty shall she go out.

I.40. If the wives of a man, or the daughters of a man go out into the street, their heads are to be veiled. The prostitute is not to be veiled. Maidservants are not to veil themselves. Veiled harlots and maidservants shall have their garments seized and 50 blows inflicted on them and bitumen poured on their heads.

I.46. If a woman whose husband is dead on the death of her husband do not go out from her house, if her husband did not leave her anything, she shall dwell in the house of one of her sons. The sons of her husband shall support her; her food and her drink, as for a fiancee whom they are courting, they shall agree to provide for her. If she be a second wife, and have no sons of her own, with one of her husband's sons she shall dwell and the group shall support her. If she have sons of her own, her own sons shall support her, and she shall do their work. But if there be one among the sons of her husband who marries her, the other sons need not support her.

I.47. If a man or a woman practice sorcery, and they be caught with it in their hands, they shall prosecute them, they shall convict them. The practicer of magic they shall put to death.

I.50. If a man strike the wife of a man, in her first stage of pregnancy, and cause her to drop that which is in her, it is a crime; two talents of lead he shall pay.

I.51. If a man strike a harlot and cause her to drop that which is in her, blows for blows they shall lay upon him; he shall make restitution for a life.

I.52. If a woman of her own accord drop that which is in her, they shall prosecute her, they shall convict her, they shall crucify her, they shall not bury her. If she die from dropping that which is in her, they shall crucify her, they shall not bury her.

I.55. If a virgin of her own accord give herself to a man, the man shall take oath, against his wife they shall not draw nigh.   Threefold the price of a virgin the ravisher shall pay. The father shall do with his daughter what he pleases.

I.57. In the case of every crime for which there is the penalty of the cutting-off of ear or nose or ruining or reputation or condition, as it is written it shall be carried out.

I.58. Unless it is forbidden in the tablets, a man may strike his wife, pull her hair, her ear he may bruise or pierce. He commits no misdeed thereby.

II.2. If a man among brothers who have not yet divided the paternal estate commit a killing, to the avenger of blood they shall give him. If he choose, he may be spared. His portion in the paternal estate he may seize.

II.6. Before he takes field or house for silver, three times in a month of days the buyer shall make proclamation in the city of Ashur, and three times he shall have proclamation made in the city in which he would buy the field and house. Thus: "Field and house of so-and-so, son of so-and-so, situated in the cultivable area of this city I am buying. Such as are in possession or have no objection, or have any claims on the property, let them bring their tablets, let them lay before the magistrates, let them present their claims, let them prove their title, and let them take what is theirs. Those whl during this month of days cannot bring even one of their tablets to me, lay them before the magistrates, receive in full what belongs to him." If the buyer shall have made proclamation, they shall write their tablets, the magistrates shall give them to him, saying: "In this month of days, the buyer made proclamation three times, >He who in this month of days brought not his tablets to me, did not lay them before me, shall forfeit his claim to share in field and house.' To the one making the proclamation, who is a buyer, it shall be free."

II.8. If a man meddle with the field of his neighbor, they shall convict him. Threefold shall he restore. One of his fingers they shall cut off, a hundred blows they shall inflict upon him, one month of days he shall do the king's work

excerpted from http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/asbook.html

Reply #4 - December 15, 2010, 10:04 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/05/world/asia/05afghan.html

On Wednesday, the young woman, Bibi Aisha, left Kabul for a long-planned trip to the United States for reconstructive surgery.

I don't know what kind of reconstructive surgery this unfortunate wife of Muslim man needs...

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=3365

I just can not believe it., There are animals that do this

and she apparently is a wife of a Muslim man from Egypt., Off course it is nothing to do with Islam but everything has to do with a Male species with Islamic socio/cultural roots .. Why didn't he just shoot her to death..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9lEefFwT8

My goodness gracious look at these angry animals...  

hell sure there is no god., if there was one that would have taken away these brutes in to its hell/heaven when they were  fetus in their mummy tummy..

Reply #5 - December 15, 2010, 10:10 PM

Nothing negative ever has anything to do with Islam, ever...
    Whether its a cultural thing, something found almost primarily among islamic groups or people who use the Quran to justify actions which are specifically detailed....nothing to do with Islam to any extent.

-'God works in mysterious ways'
    -'Theres nothing mysterious about being a twat'
    lulz
     Reply #6 - December 17, 2010, 10:20 PM

I don't know what kind of reconstructive surgery this unfortunate wife of Muslim man needs...

http://www.truthtube.tv/play.php?vid=3365

I just can not believe it., There are animals that do this

and she apparently is a wife of a Muslim man from Egypt., Off course it is nothing to do with Islam but everything has to do with a Male species with Islamic socio/cultural roots .. Why didn't he just shoot her to death..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9lEefFwT8

My goodness gracious look at these angry animals...  

hell sure there is no god., if there was one that would have taken away these brutes in to its hell/heaven when they were  fetus in their mummy tummy..

What a fucking pig. I would love to smash his teeth in if I had the chance.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #7 - September 14, 2014, 01:32 AM

Just to let the readers know., This cutting of nose and ears is very little to do with Muhammad's Islam except Islam with its rules of controlling woman folks creates such tragedies .  It actually comes from pagan rules of ancient Assyrian law.

The Code of the Assura

excerpted from http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/ancient/asbook.html

Interesting, I've never come across this before. Thanks yeez.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #8 - September 16, 2014, 11:24 AM

The Christian Byzantines also used mutilation as a form of punishment. Regardless of who did what, if Islam really was so progressive, it should have forbade these barbaric punishments even during Muhammad's time. Instead we have huddud law and the nutcases promoting it as an alternative to "Western" law.
     Reply #9 - September 16, 2014, 12:10 PM

I.40. If the wives of a man, or the daughters of a man go out into the street, their heads are to be veiled. The prostitute is not to be veiled. Maidservants are not to veil themselves. Veiled harlots and maidservants shall have their garments seized and 50 blows inflicted on them and bitumen poured on their heads.

This is fascinating Yeez, thanks for posting. So even as far back as 1000 BC, the veil was mandatory for "honourable women" in a large part of the Middle East.
     Reply #10 - September 16, 2014, 12:41 PM

This is fascinating Yeez, thanks for posting. So even as far back as 1000 BC, the veil was mandatory for "honourable women" in a large part of the Middle East.

well that is a fact Tonyt.,  When you say "honourable women"., The lady was nothing but a rich man's wife  or wife of man in power .,

any ways some rascals deleted that Tube on Aisha bibi.,,  This thread is about an young girl whose nose and ears were cut off by her husband when her brother  was holding her hands..

A video on that Aisha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qppSG6-aU0

What a Name??  Aisha....Aisha.....Aisha..

so let me put that video back in the thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyO0LPQk2l8

here is another Aesah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_zsSYXU4c

Stupid religions.. stupid culture brutal animals I HATE THESE FUCKING ANTHROPOLOGISTS .. Oh we are loosing tribes .. let us keep tribal  fools with stupid religions as tribes so we can study them.. THE FUCK YOU LEARN FROM THEM..

well i am upset i am reading book where an anthropologist crying that Planet earth is loosing TRIBAL CULTURES..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

Reply #11 - September 16, 2014, 12:46 PM

Veils
    Genesis 24:65
    Verse Concepts
    She said to the servant, "Who is that man walking in the field to meet us?" And the servant said, "He is my master." Then she took her veil and covered herself.

Genesis 38:14-15

So she removed her widow's garments and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in the gateway of Enaim, which is on the road to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah had grown up, and she had not been given to him as a wife. When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, for she had covered her face.

Ezekiel 13:18
    Verse Concepts
    and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to hunt down lives! Will you hunt down the lives of My people, but preserve the lives of others for yourselves?

Isaiah 3:19

Verse Concepts
    dangling earrings, bracelets, veils,

Isaiah 47:2

Verse Concepts
    "Take the millstones and grind meal Remove your veil, strip off the skirt, Uncover the leg, cross the rivers.

2 Samuel 15:30

Verse Concepts
    And David went up the ascent of the Mount of Olives, and wept as he went, and his head was covered and he walked barefoot. Then all the people who were with him each covered his head and went up weeping as they went.

Leviticus 13:45

Verse Concepts
    "As for the leper who has the infection, his clothes shall be torn, and the hair of his head shall be uncovered, and he shall cover his mustache and cry, 'Unclean! Unclean!'

Jeremiah 14:4

"Because the ground is cracked, For there has been no rain on the land; The farmers have been put to shame, They have covered their heads.

2 Samuel 19:4

Verse Concepts
    The king covered his face and cried out with a loud voice, "O my son Absalom, O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Ezekiel 24:17

Verse Concepts
    "Groan silently; make no mourning for the dead Bind on your turban and put your shoes on your feet, and do not cover your mustache and do not eat the bread of men."

Micah 3:7

Verse Concepts
    The seers will be ashamed And the diviners will be embarrassed Indeed, they will all cover their mouths Because there is no answer from God.

1 Corinthians 11:4

Verse Concepts
    Every man who has something on his head while praying or prophesying disgraces his head.

1 Corinthians 11:5-6

Verse Concepts
    But every woman who has her head uncovered while praying or prophesying disgraces her head, for she is one and the same as the woman whose head is shaved. For if a woman does not cover her head, let her also have her hair cut off; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head.

1 Corinthians 11:7

Verse Concepts
    For a man ought not to have his head covered, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.

Job 22:12-14

"Is not God in the height of heaven? Look also at the distant stars, how high they are! "You say, 'What does God know? Can He judge through the thick darkness? 'Clouds are a hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; And He walks on the vault of heaven.'

Psalms 10:11

Verse Concepts
    He says to himself, "God has forgotten; He has hidden His face; He will never see it."

Psalms 94:7

Verse Concepts
    They have said, "The LORD does not see, Nor does the God of Jacob pay heed."

Isaiah 29:15

Verse Concepts
    Woe to those who deeply hide their plans from the LORD, And whose deeds are done in a dark place, And they say, "Who sees us?" or "Who knows us?"

Psalms 44:24

Verse Concepts
    Why do You hide Your face And forget our affliction and our oppression?

Job 13:24

Verse Concepts
    "Why do You hide Your face And consider me Your enemy?

Psalms 69:17

Verse Concepts
    And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in distress; answer me quickly.

Psalms 88:14

Verse Concepts
    O LORD, why do You reject my soul? Why do You hide Your face from me?

Job 28:24

Verse Concepts
    "For He looks to the ends of the earth And sees everything under the heavens.

Genesis 16:13
    Verse Concepts
    Then she called the name of the LORD who spoke to her, "You are a God who sees"; for she said, "Have I even remained alive here after seeing Him?"

Job 34:21

Verse Concepts
    "For His eyes are upon the ways of a man, And He sees all his steps.

Psalms 33:13

Verse Concepts
    The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men;

Psalms 139:1-3
    O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You understand my thought from afar. You scrutinize my path and my lying down, And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Verse Concepts
    Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in the darkness and disclose the motives of men's hearts; and then each man's praise will come to him from God.

Job 28:11

Verse Concepts
    "He dams up the streams from flowing, And what is hidden he brings out to the light.

Isaiah 26:21

Verse Concepts
    For behold, the LORD is about to come out from His place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity; And the earth will reveal her bloodshed And will no longer cover her slain.

Matthew 10:26

Verse Concepts
    "Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.

Luke 12:2

Verse Concepts
    "But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known.

1 Corinthians 3:13

Verse Concepts
    each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.

2 Corinthians 3:13

Verse Concepts
    and are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the sons of Israel would not look intently at the end of what was fading away.

Exodus 34:29-35

Verse Concepts
    It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him. So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him. Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them. read more.

2 Corinthians 3:14-15

Verse Concepts
    But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart;

Isaiah 44:18

Verse Concepts
    They do not know, nor do they understand, for He has smeared over their eyes so that they cannot see and their hearts so that they cannot comprehend.

Lamentations 3:65

Verse Concepts
    You will give them hardness of heart, Your curse will be on them.

1 Corinthians 2:14
    Verse Concepts

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

2 Corinthians 4:3

Verse Concepts
    And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,

Ephesians 4:18

Verse Concepts
    being darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardness of their heart;

1 Corinthians 2:7-10

Verse Concepts
    but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." read more.

Colossians 1:26

Verse Concepts
    that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints,

Isaiah 64:4

Verse Concepts
    For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

Romans 16:25-26
    Verse Concepts
    Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;

2 Corinthians 3:16-18

but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Ephesians 1:9

Verse Concepts
    He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him

Ephesians 3:3-6
    Verse Concepts
    that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief. By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit; read more.

2 Timothy 1:10

Verse Concepts
    but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,

Titus 1:2-3

Verse Concepts
    in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago, but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior,

Daniel 12:2-4

"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. "Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. "But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

Isaiah 25:7-8

Verse Concepts
    And on this mountain He will swallow up the covering which is over all peoples, Even the veil which is stretched over all nations. He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the LORD has spoken.

Romans 8:19

Verse Concepts
    For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.

1 John 3:2

Verse Concepts
    Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is
    - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Veils#sthash.qpkW1ljA.dpuf

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Veils

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
     Reply #12 - September 17, 2014, 03:14 AM

Interesting.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »