Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 12:41 PM

What's happened to the fo...
Today at 12:21 PM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: I hate...

(Read 411660 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 30 31 3233 34 ... 205 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: I hate...
     Reply #930 - June 18, 2011, 01:39 PM

Do you know what happens when I put my phone on silent?

They call my brothers phone.

1st they call my phone

2nd - my second phone

3rd my house phone

then msn

then fb

then my bros phone.

There is no escape.

I even tell them that I need time to myself, they say they respect it, and then they call immediately the next day as if they have forgotten what I said. 

If I persist they take it personally, if I sound frustrated they take it personally.

I hate my need for friends, because their needs suffocate mine.

Damn Shocked

It sounds like there's more to it than the eye meets. Hmm, friends are those who respect ones needs in action not just words, so if that's how they're behaving, I think it's about time you give em the berbsy treatment?  yes

Reply #931 - June 18, 2011, 01:41 PM

Wow.  That's f'ed up Naija.   wacko

I hate guys like that too.  But I hate that shit like this exists in humanity at all.  That there is something that makes a man think he can rape.  Whatever that thing is, I hate that.

^ And that is the reason why I want to study criminal minds. What the fuck goes in a rapist's mind. vomit
     Reply #932 - June 18, 2011, 01:46 PM

I was once acquainted with someone who almost raped a girl he was infatuated with. I still don't know why he told me that. I'm not someone who's usually trusted with that kind of thing. I think he's started therapy, but I don't remember 'cause we lost contact. [/sortofrelevantramble]

@thread: People who ask me, "Your name's Sunbul? ...Did your parents hate you?"
     Reply #933 - June 18, 2011, 01:48 PM

It is fucked up, Berbs.

I hate it if it happens to someone i know.

"I'm standing here like an asshole holding my Charles Dickens"

"No theory,No ready made system,no book that has ever been written to save the world. i cleave to no system.."-Bakunin
     Reply #934 - June 18, 2011, 01:57 PM

It's amazing how much 'evil' humans are capable of doing ..... and 'good' too. I guess god/satan is just an anthropomorphisation of this duality.

Oh and I hate not being in control lol

Reply #935 - June 18, 2011, 02:02 PM

@thread: People who ask me, "Your name's Sunbul? ...Did your parents hate you?"

LOL say what?  wacko What's wrong with the name Sunbul? It's a lovely name!
     Reply #936 - June 18, 2011, 02:12 PM

Not feminine (god, that's such a fun word to type) enough for them, usually, Zaiba. It's usually the guys who say that. The girls are like, "OMG that's so *~exotic~*" which sometimes irritates me more.
    (Thanks, BTW.)

@thread: Girls who tell me, "Your brother is so hawt!" What the fuck am I supposed to say to that?! I don't do incest IRL! Plus, I'm fairly certain he's gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
     Reply #937 - June 18, 2011, 02:14 PM

I don't mind.  I am tempted to charge and pimp him out.  Grin

One of my friends raped my bro too. 

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #938 - June 18, 2011, 02:14 PM

I hate being so lazy.

Reply #939 - June 18, 2011, 02:18 PM

@thread: Girls who tell me, "Your brother is so hawt!" What the fuck am I supposed to say to that?! I don't do incest IRL! Plus, I'm fairly certain he's gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.

Lmao

I hate it when that happens too! LOL, and my brother isn't even good looking. Shocked

Its all about control and power. As far as I have heard rapists and other sexual offenders have often gone through someting similar when they little, its like gaining back the control.

Yeah that is a huge impact on the rapist's life. It's also most likely that they were abused during their own childhood. It's just unfortunate that this vicious cycle is unbreakable because of the lack of education.
     Reply #940 - June 18, 2011, 02:30 PM

Lmao

I hate it when that happens too! LOL, and my brother isn't even good looking. Shocked

My brother's orange and has a thrice-broken nose, but bears a passing resemblance to Hugh Jackman so the girlies are all over him. It's not fair. Why can't they be all over me? D:

@thread: My whiny bastard-ness.
     Reply #941 - June 18, 2011, 02:45 PM

My brother's orange and has a thrice-broken nose, but bears a passing resemblance to Hugh Jackman so the girlies are all over him. It's not fair. Why can't they be all over me? D:

@thread: My whiny bastard-ness.

Lmao

If you want girls to be all over you, all you have to do is ask, and umm flash. 001_tongue

Off point ish: What I don't get is why tell the sister you like her brother? wacko what the fuck is that gonna do?!
     Reply #942 - June 18, 2011, 02:50 PM

Lol I tried that. They just think I'm adorable. Fuck that.

I think they expect the sister to set them up, without regard to how many other girls want the brother and, in my case, the very likely incompatible sexual orientation of his.
     Reply #943 - June 18, 2011, 02:51 PM

you guys are weird.

So what if they say that, I'd be like yeah lol good on you, you are right, he is good looking.

I am so not a part of that weird behaviour that occurs just cos people are related.

Reply #944 - June 18, 2011, 02:54 PM

you guys are weird.

So what if they say that, I'd be like yeah lol good on you, you are right, he is good looking.

I am so not a part of that weird behaviour that occurs just cos people are related.

LOL Berbsy, but out of all things i could never find my brother good looking.

If that's weird, then so be it.  whistling2
     Reply #945 - June 18, 2011, 02:58 PM

What Zaiba said.

@thread: That prom is next week and I can't find a dress that's Rocketlike and yet inexpensive!
     Reply #946 - June 18, 2011, 03:01 PM

What Zaiba said.

@thread: That prom is next week and I can't find a dress that's Rocketlike and yet inexpensive!

Omg everyone's fucking prom is next week! finmad My sister got her's tailor made yes tres amazing! Afro .. 
    Check out: boohoo.com or asos.com for some. yes

@ thread I hate that I don't have a prom to go to!
     Reply #947 - June 18, 2011, 03:06 PM

LOL Berbsy, but out of all things i could never find my brother good looking.

If that's weird, then so be it.  whistling2

Nah, its cool, apparantly I am weird.  I wouldn't touch him but I'm not stupid, I know what he looks like by beauty's standards.  Grin

Reply #948 - June 18, 2011, 03:09 PM

Nah, its cool, apparantly I am weird.  I wouldn't touch him but I'm not stupid, I know what he looks like by beauty's standards.  Grin

You're blessed to have the eye to see beauty beyond relations. Afro
     Reply #949 - June 18, 2011, 03:11 PM

Omg everyone's fucking prom is next week! finmad My sister got her's tailor made yes tres amazing! Afro ..  
    Check out: boohoo.com or asos.com for some. yes

@ thread I hate that I don't have a prom to go to!

I've seen boohoo... kinda meh, actually, but I'm weird when it comes to fashion. Thanks, though.
    You can come to mine if you want. Don't particularly want to go. [/emo]

@thread: I hate Katy Perry. I'm not sure what it is about her that pisses me off, but I really hate her.
     Reply #950 - June 18, 2011, 03:16 PM

Hey you! I love Katy Perry. Don't know what's it about her but I love her. 001_tongue

@ Thread: I hate Lady Gaga, she's a freak, like her songs but no her.
     Reply #951 - June 18, 2011, 03:17 PM

Tongue
    Katy's a poor man's version of Zooey Deschanel.

But then again, I'm a Little Monster.
     Reply #952 - June 18, 2011, 03:24 PM

Thread: I hate Beyonce's bootiliciousness, i want it!  finmad
     Reply #953 - June 18, 2011, 03:59 PM

I hate when an awesome act/tour comes around and I usually can't find anyone who likes the same music as I do to go.

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."
    Muhammad Ali
     Reply #954 - June 18, 2011, 04:11 PM

^That happens to me all the fucking time.

@thread: The effect that Jamie Campbell Bower has on me. I want to watch Sweeney Todd without having a minor heart attack, FFS. (He's. So. Fucking. Beautiful.)
     Reply #955 - June 18, 2011, 06:14 PM

Having 2 appointments that are very important to you, that clash.

Derren Brown or my thing?  Derren Brown or my thing?

Why the fuck must the dates clash? banghead

Reply #956 - June 18, 2011, 06:26 PM

That I'm so emo today. WTH self.
     Reply #957 - June 18, 2011, 06:27 PM

+1

I feel like shite.

Reply #958 - June 18, 2011, 06:50 PM

People who you thought were friends but just want to use you

井の中の蛙大海を知らず。
    (I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu)
    A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
     Reply #959 - June 18, 2011, 06:52 PM

People who you thought were friends but just want to use you

+ Fucking 100.

Painful pissy lesson to learn. 

• Previous page 1 ... 30 31 3233 34 ... 205 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »