Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: shitmykidsruined.com

(Read 7035 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #30 - May 20, 2010, 11:27 AM

I once emptied a pot of curry on the head of a host who had invited us over for dinner when I was about 4. 

I'm horrified and impressed at the same time. What did he/she do to deserve such treatment?

This reminds me, I always used to correct my mother in public. It annoyed her to no end. I also pointed out when she was telling little white lies/fibs. You know the kind women tell eachother. Lol.
    come to think of it, that childhood habit has lasted. I have a compulsion of correcting anyone/anything if I notice it.

"If intelligence is feminine... I would want that mine would, in a resolute movement, come to resemble an impious woman."
     Reply #31 - May 20, 2010, 12:12 PM

I once emptied a pot of curry on the head of a host who had invited us over for dinner when I was about 4. 

Ah so THAT's when your cooking talents were first discovered!

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #32 - May 20, 2010, 02:11 PM

Cheesy Ah, that's funny  Smiley

Eph, I can't remember why I did what I did. I got up to a fair bit of mischief as a kid. All the other dads used to call me 'trouble'. Cheesy
     Reply #33 - May 21, 2010, 05:07 AM

Hah, I don't think I ever did anything bad. The worst thing I ever did was putting a magnet near the computer monitor which messed up the screen  Tongue.
     Reply #34 - May 21, 2010, 01:55 PM

I tried to hang off the pole thing over the bathroom when I was little and crashed the entire thing. (It was weak...I promise)

Lies.
     Reply #35 - May 21, 2010, 03:45 PM

I was an angel  Angelic

grin12
     Reply #36 - May 22, 2010, 09:40 AM

I have no recollection of the aftermath.

On a related note, I don't know what the reason is but I was obsessed with these toys. Particularly the handcuffs. I liked the gun too but the first thing I would so once I opened the thing is THAT I would handcuff myself and throw key in the toilet or hide it under the sofa. Then I would go to mum screaming at the top of my lungs "FREE ME...FREE ME FROM THE HANDCUFFS..FREE ME"   Cheesy

Probably a sign of latent kinkiness.  Wink

That. Is Too Cute. Lol

For some reason I tried to flush a CD down the toilet.
    Um, did not so nice things to ants with a kitchen lighter. It was fun to watch them shrivel up. Um....yeah... grin12
    Ruined a Crystal Gayle tape that my parents wouldnt shut up about for ten years. As if they ever gave a fuck about Crystal Gayle.
    OMG, broke my retainers All. The. Fuckin. Time

"We were married by a Reform rabbi in Long Island. A very Reform rabbi. A Nazi."-- Woody Allen
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #37 - September 05, 2015, 09:57 AM

Once some mates were round and my mum left us alone in the house to nip to the local supermarket. We had those huge water blasters and water bombs and were busy chasing each other around with them. One particular child rushed into the house at some point, thinking he'd found safety. Long story short my mum came home soon after to discover the entire downstairs and part of upstairs soaked with water. She was not well pleased.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #38 - September 05, 2015, 10:11 AM

Can't remember anything bad I did, probably coz its so far back to remember lol  but I remember arriving home with some friends and my girls had decided to empty their nappies of all their poop and decorated the entire living room walls and furniture with it, never seen so much poop come out of a kid before : (
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #39 - September 05, 2015, 10:47 AM

Cheesy

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #40 - September 05, 2015, 03:03 PM

I would've literally had a mental breakdown. Probably spent the entire day cleaning both the house and myself while simultaneously shouting and ranting about how I live in shit....

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #41 - September 06, 2015, 08:38 AM

I destroyed my mom's wedding ring. She'd taken it off and left it on her dresser. I picked it up, and I was filled with like, Hulk-rage. I remember I saw a small flathead screwdriver (for fixing glasses, so really tiny), and I suddenly blacked out and the next thing I knew, the ring was in one hand, the screwdriver was in the other, and the diamond from the ring was gone. I didn't know then how I'd done it, and I still don't know now, everything just went blank and then the ring was broken.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I have a sonic screwdriver, a tricorder, and a Type 2 phaser.
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #42 - September 06, 2015, 08:52 AM

............ Probably spent the entire day cleaning both the house and myself while simultaneously shouting and ranting about how I live in shit....

I destroyed my mom's wedding ring. She'd taken it off and left it on her dresser. I picked it up, and I was filled with like, Hulk-rage. .........

Now I am getting upset.... I need to clean/organize my books and bookshelves .. I am really mad.. may be Match Stick Butane Lighter will do a better job than i could do  finmad finmad finmad

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #43 - September 06, 2015, 09:17 AM

I remember this time me and a couple of lads found this abandoned metal container, fucking huge thing. It was in some trees near a cinema and what might have been an abandoned construction site. Lots of dirty water with stone slabs in them we used to cross from one side to the other. The metal container we spent ages filling with whatever we could that would burn, sticks, wood, paper, oil. petrol. I was hopping stones with one of the lads, I think trying to catch him up to see if something was wrong with him, when all of a sudden came this almighty boom. I spun around, looked up, fire was raining down from the sky. I realised the other lad must of lit it (he was supposed to wait for us to do that). I couldn't take my eyes off the lighter materials. I was watching fireballs fall to Earth in slow motion. It was captivating. Then realising that an explosion would probably draw attention, I checked to make sure there were no fires still left burning apart from some in the container and the three of us legged it.

• shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #44 - September 06, 2015, 04:11 PM

Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • shitmykidsruined.com
     Reply #45 - September 06, 2015, 04:36 PM

I remember this time me and a couple of lads found this abandoned metal container, fucking huge thing. It was in some trees near a cinema and what might have been an abandoned construction site. Lots of dirty water with stone slabs in them we used to cross from one side to the other. The metal container we spent ages filling with whatever we could that would burn, sticks, wood, paper, oil. petrol. I was hopping stones with one of the lads, I think trying to catch him up to see if something was wrong with him, when all of a sudden came this almighty boom. I spun around, looked up, fire was raining down from the sky. I realised the other lad must of lit it (he was supposed to wait for us to do that). I couldn't take my eyes off the lighter materials. I was watching fireballs fall to Earth in slow motion. It was captivating. Then realising that an explosion would probably draw attention, I checked to make sure there were no fires still left burning apart from some in the container and the three of us legged it.

STOP THIS  ONLINE BRAGGING QSE..

be careful you may get  1000 lashes and jail term   for what you write and what you say..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »